Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Introduction and Path, Some to All!

Nalana Baxa

N
Created this character after waiting for at least eight years since the start of last year. Wanted this character to be a bit more liberally free on who I am and what I wanted to do differently. While most of my characters are dark sided, I am more than willing to be more light sided than before with this one.

Looking for introductions, groups and maybe a few friends along the way. Is a more or less discovering Force Sensitive with little training and a very decent slicer. Only request is no New Imperial Order members, part of the story has already been written and will not have first interactions with them.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Elysium Empire is looking for those who blur the line between good and evil...and we are particularly looking for some force users. We are enemies with The New Imperial Order (and a few others but that'll change soon).

We have GreyJedi GreyJedi but I think he has school coming up. There's also a new character being made...a Sith Vampire...maybe your character can interact with him once he is created. ( Var-Sulis Var-Sulis )

There are several force sensitives in the faction...Me (Rex, The Heir), Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun (though she won't turn to the dark side), and the two I mentioned earlier.

Anyways it depends on what you're looking for...we can fit any role, ally, foe, something in between?

I am in! School starts again Jan 3rd, but that is a trip to Louisiana for Culture teachings and ill be available every evening to post if need be, the real school work starts end of Jan. So i will be a little more Scarce BUT no Math Classes, so HW will either be done in class or before i get home so my evening MIGHT be free! But I do wan tto get into this a little more so I am def into anything any of you got planned! Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Nalana Baxa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom