Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Heroes

I love Sith and writing them, just. I never do for long. Usually they get redeemed or put on a shelf or just leave (See Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru . Or Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble . Or even this character who I've shelved a couple times after only a couple threads.) My muse for them is often short lived cause I never know what to do with them. Join Sith faction, do Sith things, sure. But that's usually not enough. So I'm looking for stories. Bit o' background on this guy:

There is none.

I'm a long time DM. My favorite thing is watching my players deal with the Big Bad. Directly, their lackeys, the mayhem or ruin they leave behind, etc. Makes for great sessions. So I'm looking to make this guy that sorta character in peoples stories.

And I guess I can try to flesh him out as a character. Interact with other Sith. Build stuff up. But man if I'm not a lazy son of a queen so we'll see if that goes anywhere. If ya got any ideas, feel free to send em. Discord, here, direct message. All is welcome. I just wanna write a villain again and see if I can make em stick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom