Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for good company.

So I may be the odd (wo)man out here, but I've got a slave/dancer/masseuse character and I'd like to get her off the ground. She's Force Sensitive, but I don't intend to develop her Force Powers until a little later. For now, I'm just looking to build a network with people (both IC and OOC) and create a really good backstory for when she does become FU (I could change my mind). I'm here for the long run.

So, room for a Twi'lek onboard?

She can do other things too, btw. She's pretty good with droids, electronics and computers, or if your character just needs to unwind.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Atani Bril"]

First of all, welcome to chaos!

I love the character, and would love to write with her.

The First Order operates in a space where there's a karkload of slavery, with us liberating it, not perpeptuating. We're not Sith per se, but we're darksiders nonetheless, who'd be glad to jump start your character.

That, and as a new member, when I was in your position, the First Order faction admins were the friendliest folks around when it came to finding my feet.

So if you're in the mood to galavant around with stormtroopers, Kylo-look-alikes and star destroyers, hit us up. We're more than happy to welcome another face.

[member="Atani Bril"] - I have helped a bunch of writers get characters off the ground, something I love to do. You looking for idea's on where she should begin or just s few partners to help you execute your ideas?

[member="Atani Bril"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

What if we do a cantina scene to start, have Carl and I via for your attention. It can leave to you leaving with Carlyle and then start your adventure ;)

If it doesn't work out between the two you can always come on back to this hunk of ginger.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Want to get planning?

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

That's very kind, but that won't be necessary. I'd like to be able to meet new people too, rather than use them as slingshots. :p

[member="Daniel Imura"]

Did you have anything in mind?

[member="Atani Bril"]

This gives me an idea. Not one that involves myself in any great measure, but an idea none the less.

You see, there are is this one slaving company, called KSC, owned and ruled controlled by [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] selling slaves from planets such as Ryloth I can't help but imagine it would be an interesting connection to make between an enslaved character and a slaver or his company. Or it could be a name invoked, if parties be willing.

Just dropping the idea in here.

Darth Ophidia said:
[member="Atani Bril"]

This gives me an idea. Not one that involves myself in any great measure, but an idea none the less.

You see, there are is this one slaving company, called KSC, owned and ruled controlled by [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] selling slaves from planets such as Ryloth I can't help but imagine it would be an interesting connection to make between an enslaved character and a slaver or his company. Or it could be a name invoked, if parties be willing.

Just dropping the idea in here.
This is a pretty good one. Thanks for the lead. I'll definitely look into it!

I'll be sure to leave you a neat-o Bondar crystal on your desk for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom