Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Galactic Scum

Let's face it.

There's a lot of bad people out there. A lot of criminals, scum, ne'er do wells. I'm here to solve that problem. Jack Law, here to put you in your place for the crimes you've done.

Line up now single file, I only have so many stuncuffs to go around

[member="Jack Law"]

Well, my character does carry a lot of specialized equipment, requiring special management; you could catch him going into a shop for repairs. He also has a home in Anchorage, you could stake that out and ambush him when he arrives home. Both, of which, I suppose would be "home turf" for him, which might leave you at a disadvantage. Alternatively, you could always set up a trap; hire him for a fake contract that could lead him into an ambush.

[member="Jack Law"]

'Course. With the shifting boundaries of multiple factions, persons of interest, goals, etc. - jobs that might be asked of one would be highly illegal to another. Jansal operates primarily on mercenary and bounty hunting contracts, for both large-scale and personal agendas; if a rich man's wife cheated on him with a Republic Senator, and now he wants his head, Jansal would be happy to oblige. Not so much a black and white crime, but without any distinct moral code or dogma, I think he fits the bill nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom