Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Friends*

Absolutely!

Maybe a bit of a confligration in Balun's neck of the woods and the two maybe get trapped together somewhere?

Balun can be anywhere, since I'm a corpo on the side. Business is needed in every corner of the Galaxy, so that might make things easier. I'm happy to roll with whatever suits you, and I'll bluff an excuse to be in your pocket of the map. Selling Starship tech sounds like the easiest excuse, and perhaps stopping in the street between jobs or something like that. I'm easy :)
 
Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Lᴏʀᴅ
The ones who let me do violence, the ones who will do violence with me, the ones who will challenge me upon doing violence and are prepared to have violence done upon them
Braze could fit in the last category more.So I think occasionally in category is one and two though. Does your character have a problem with making friends with a jedi? Or schrodingers jedi?
 
Braze could fit in the last category more.So I think occasionally in category is one and two though. Does your character have a problem with making friends with a jedi? Or schrodingers jedi?
Problem isn't the right word, he is antagonistic against the beliefs of Jedi because of what they put forward but he's not a marauding monster who attacks them instantly either.

If someone is useful he'll keep them around, if they're not then why be in their presence? So we just have to put them in a position where they are required of one another.
 
Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Lᴏʀᴅ
Problem isn't the right word, he is antagonistic against the beliefs of Jedi because of what they put forward but he's not a marauding monster who attacks them instantly either.

If someone is useful he'll keep them around, if they're not then why be in their presence? So we just have to put them in a position where they are required of one another.
That sounds more like an asset or ally than a friend to me. Perhaps he can try to show Braze the error of the Jedi ways?
 
That sounds more like an asset or ally than a friend to me. Perhaps he can try to show Braze the error of the Jedi ways?
Amos is great at opening doors...not like emotional ones, but we can get there. Give me a night to think of a concept and I'll think of a thread opener?

How about a friend that will give you sad puppy eyes until you agree to be a Jedi?
How about a friend that will remind you of your own strength, instead of the supplication the Jedi force you into?

You don't have to be sad, you can be strong
 
Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Lᴏʀᴅ
Amos is great at opening doors...not like emotional ones, but we can get there. Give me a night to think of a concept and I'll think of a thread opener?


How about a friend that will remind you of your own strength, instead of the supplication the Jedi force you into?

You don't have to be sad, you can be strong
That sounds great! Are you up for meeting a version of Avarice Avarice for this by chance?

I have some funny plot shenanigans going on atm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom