Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for friends on Naboo

Hi y'all. I've got the room for one or two more threads, and it's occured to me that Gatz has yet to meet anyone from his home world of Naboo.

Gatz was born to a lower class family living in the city of Theed, but was given to the Jedi Order when he was three years old. He spent six years on Coruscant, before making the decision to leave the Order at the age of nine, returning home to his birth parents.

Jump forward about fifteen years, and now he's in his mid-twenties and in the middle of something of a personal crossroads: after spending his early adulthood as a smuggler for various cartels, Gatz has spent the last year trying to reform and atone for his half a decade of crime. Which has given him quite the guilt complex.

But, really, none of that matters too much. I just want him to meet another Nubian or two. Could be a serious thread (I think we just had a terrorist attack, yeah? The fallout of that could be a fun angle) or something casual.

If you have any interest, just reply here, or feel free to send me a DM.

I think we'd planned to do a thread, but my schedule got a little busy. If you're still interested in pursuing that, we could pick that up? Also, we do have a KoN faction and discord, if you want to touch base with the other Naboo writers.

I think we'd planned to do a thread, but my schedule got a little busy. If you're still interested in pursuing that, we could pick that up? Also, we do have a KoN faction and discord, if you want to touch base with the other Naboo writers.
I would still be more than happy to thread with you, but Gatz is in a bit of a different place now than he was when I made the first post of that thread.

I would still love to thread with you, with either Briana or Bastila, if you'd be willing to pursue a fresh thread with me?

Also... we have a Naboo discord? Rad.

Last edited:
I'd love to do something new ^.^ and I can swing either Bast or Briana.

Kingdom of Naboo <-- this is the link for the faction, the discord should be on the 'about' page.
I'll hop on it.

Thinking about it, isn't Briana a Duchess? If so, I think that would make Gatz—lower class citizen and an actual (former) criminal—her constituent. And I think he would be hilariously uncomfortable to meet not only someone of nobility, but also someone with an actual aristocratic title. Especially if it's a situation where he can't just walk away, and has to suck it up and deal with it.

And there's that whole terrorist attack angle to work in.

But that's just one idea. I'm open to anything you're thinking too.

I am WAY late to responding to my own LFG, and I apologize for that. I would really like to do a thread with both of you.

Kalantha Kalantha As for the Queen... I can only imagine the hilarity of Gatz, former scoundrel, meeting his monarch. I'm pretty sure the man didn't pay his taxes this year either. My question is this: how exactly could we maneuver both of them into a setting where they'd meet? I can't see Gatz being allowed entry to the palace.

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla You mentioned that Hilal is a bounty hunter. What kinds of people does she work for? Because Gatz, technically, has a rather hefty bounty placed on his head by a crime lord/slaver he pissed off in the Outer Rim. But if she doesn't work for unsavory sorts, I'm sure we could come up with something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom