Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for friends and enemies

Hey there! I've recently been wanting to get this character back out there, as i've always found him one of my more interesting creations. With that said, i'm looking for threads, all kinds of threads! Specifically though, ones with impact. I love stories that have large effects for characters later down the road, like having certain friends, alliances, and even enemies. However, one-offs are also welcome. So then, bring it on!

[member="Daniel Imura"]

Since you've got the idea centering around something for your company, go ahead and start the thread. This way you can pick a location that suits what you need :)

Sounds good. Also, I got to thinking. What if we were to get captured in this exploit? That would be an interesting turn, plus i'm sure there's some restricted material awarded for escaping such conditions. [member="Delila Castillon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom