Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking For Friend(s)

Eliphas here really needs to get out more, he spends all his day sitting on his Master's ship unless he's training. He doesn't really have any friends, at least none that aren't already Knights off doing their own thing, so I'm hoping to remedy that. I'm looking to try and develop a friendship or two, and perhaps a (future) romantic interest. They don't have to be Jedi! Though, for obvious reasons, no stimky siff need apply.
He's into all things artistic, including music and theatre. I'm really looking for more Slice of Life roleplay, or fun adventures, as opposed to nail-biting life-or-death scenarios... he's already broken enough for now :')
More Info in his bio: [Link]
You can reach me here via this thread or PMs, or on Discord (Silverlief#4433)

I could put my wrestler padawan to work. It could start from nothing more as Tala moving her hands over his Master's ship as she tries to figure out what type it is. After that, maybe they could go down the street to a nightclub or maybe someplace else out of his element and get to know each other more. Look forward to seeing your ideas.

Eliphas here really needs to get out more, he spends all his day sitting on his Master's ship unless he's training. He doesn't really have any friends, at least none that aren't already Knights off doing their own thing, so I'm hoping to remedy that. I'm looking to try and develop a friendship or two, and perhaps a (future) romantic interest. They don't have to be Jedi! Though, for obvious reasons, no stimky siff need apply.
He's into all things artistic, including music and theatre. I'm really looking for more Slice of Life roleplay, or fun adventures, as opposed to nail-biting life-or-death scenarios... he's already broken enough for now :')
More Info in his bio: [Link]
You can reach me here via this thread or PMs, or on Discord (Silverlief#4433)
i-can-help-i-can-fix-that.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom