Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for force trainer for Sentinel type force user, light or dark works(Former Imp Agent GCW)

Looking to develop this character's force abilities, either side of the force works (have arc ideas for both) and would most likely be best suited with a character that follows a model similar to that of the Sentinels from KOTOR-KOTOR II given his background. Much appreciated

Hi!

I saw in your intro that your character just woke up from cyro sleep? I have one that woke up that could be a Force trainer. They specialize in investigative undercover type things.

Let me know if that seems what you might be looking for.

Eulogy Jones Eulogy Jones

Cord is always willing to train those willing, she is more of a grey force user and Allyan Witch of Dathomir these days. Cord currently she is not in a Faction she was last a Lord Marshal of CIS which is there force user group and she was on there council. Currently she is returning to being Pirate and doing that kind of stuff until other group or faction sways her allegiance or holds her attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom