Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Force sensitives, Jedi or Sith or somewhere different in between

Aesro

A
Mostly ideas on the thread. Like how to start it. Naturally Aesro being there is easy to explain it's really just a matter of where on the planet they'll be and where Kavessk would be

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
Well Kavessk is exploring right now a bit before he gets back to work on the academy, however he would be attracted to the Force and go to the Grey Forces' base itself. If that doesn't work, he can always be at a Force highlight of the planet or a space port.

Aesro

A
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk Well there was a recent call through the force done by Zaiden. I don't really know if it'd include Kavessk. but maybe he sensed something still.

The space port would probably be easy, I honestly don't know of where any force highlights are. But if you're at the spaceport it's easy to explain. Question is whether Aesro notices you or you him first. like I said Aesro doesn't yet fully understand how to sense through the force and tell when another person is force sensitive as well. Just kind of figuring out how they meet in the first place is the question. There is a burn mark on Aesro to show that he's a Wrath. But he's a Zabrak, so it could probably be mistaken for a tattoo or something until its made to glow.

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
Aesro

You're right, maybe he could sense something from that call to attract him there.

Spaceport it is.

Honestly even without the Force, Aesro could notice Kavessk among the crowd. He looks like a Sith due to his dark skin and yellow eyes, but also has black robes with golden cybernetic aesthetics from his head to body. That and golden decal not tied to anything, so it would be surprising if he wasn't noticed.

But to answer your question, I can work with either or. Either Aesro noticing first, Kavessk noticing Force wise or non Force wise, everything works. I just suck at choosing decisions.

Aesro

A
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk Yeah decision making isn't my strongest suit either. Anyway, yeah I guess Aesro could notice him. With all the stuff you mentioned, and at least having felt the force in someone before, it might make sense (assuming he wasn't hiding it). Aesro would probably think that all the signs collectively probably did mean something, since at least he's felt it before, so since he'd both see and feel something strange it might be enough to get him to investigate.

Aesro

A
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk
Well if they join in I won't be particularly bothered but I tend to do badly keeping up when there's too many in a thread so maybe ask to join? That'll make it easier so they can still come in but it's easier to keep track of who's involved and how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom