Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Force Healing Teacher

For a long while now, I've been mulling over the idea of Gatz learning ways to help people that don't involve him getting shot, or shooting someone. With me slowly working on reintegrating him into the Jedi Order, one of the things I'd really like to explore is the idea of him learning how to handle injuries. He's sort of a self-taught nurse—something he had to pick up on Nar Shaddaa just to deal with the various injuries he often receives—with a little bit of knowledge on how to handle small wounds, but I'd like to expand on that.

I'd really like him to start to enter the medical field a bit, and in particular I want him to learn how to use the Force to knit wounds back together. Fair warning, getting healing out of him will be like squeezing water from a stone at first, but it's something he's going to set his mind on and practice until he gets it.

If there's anyone who might be interested in showing him a thing or two, just leave me a comment or feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom