Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Faction

Ok so I been looking around the site, because of work I admit I have not been that active. I'm still working on a bio for my character but I like to find a faction or group first.

I took a look at some of them and was a bit over whelm but I am still interested in joining one. I'm partly active but I am busy during the summers I'll be able to post when I get off or on my day's off, I am ok at role playing but it's been a while so bare with me if you can. Needless to say I will post more then one line in my post no one liners on my end.

So if you are interested let me know through message system. Thanks guy's.

[member="Gevaudn"]

Well what kind of character is it that you will be playing? What kind of moral structure does he have? What kind of skill set? Is he force sensitive? If he is, is he trained traditionally or not? What is it you want for him? What do you want from him? Any direction you want him taken in right now?

If you can give me a bit more info to work with I can make a suggestion for you and if not me someone else.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Haven't thought about him being able to be force sensitive, would be cool but don't know if it would work for him. I like to have him learn some alchemy tho. I'm thinking of having him in the military carrier starting out at a low rank, he also has a bit of schizophrenia. After that I'm open to any thing that will develop him as a character and his "life" story along.

Sadly it's about all I have, like I said been busy because of work.

Gevaudn said:
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Haven't thought about him being able to be force sensitive, would be cool but don't know if it would work for him. I like to have him learn some alchemy tho. I'm thinking of having him in the military carrier starting out at a low rank, he also has a bit of schizophrenia. After that I'm open to any thing that will develop him as a character and his "life" story along.

Sadly it's about all I have, like I said been busy because of work.

Winter is going to be creating kind of a big organization that needs NFU's, so if your interested in participating in some big plots and what not let me know ^^

[member="Gevaudn"]

Well I suggest you look into the Galactic Republic, First Order, or Galactic Alliance for a military career. There is also the Sith Triumvirate if you want to look into them also. I know the ST has some good writers like [member="Darth Orcus"] who are fun to thread with.

Gevaudn said:
Ok so I been looking around the site, because of work I admit I have not been that active. I'm still working on a bio for my character but I like to find a faction or group first.

I took a look at some of them and was a bit over whelm but I am still interested in joining one. I'm partly active but I am busy during the summers I'll be able to post when I get off or on my day's off, I am ok at role playing but it's been a while so bare with me if you can. Needless to say I will post more then one line in my post no one liners on my end.

So if you are interested let me know through message system. Thanks guy's.
Uhm, first of all I just finished watching Full Metal Brotherhood, so your avatar made me scream a little internally (in a good way). That said, I now insist that you join the Sith Triumvirate. http://starwarsrp.net/groups/624-the-sith-triumvirate/the-sith-triumvirate/

If you stand for truth, justice and the imperial way, then the Sith Triumvirate are for you. We're bad guys, but we like to have a certain element of class. #BondVillains. No pointless butchery of innocents, but excessive drinking of expensive wines. We currently have two ongoing faction threads. One is an invasion, the other is a dominion.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87578-one-day-i-wish-to-have-this-kind-of-time-sith-triumvirate-dominion-of-chalacta/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/88468-the-eighth-battle-coalition-invasion-of-triumvirate-ruusan/

Let me know if you need any help/have any questions.

Thanks for the recommend, [member="Gray Raxis"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom