Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for faction

Tasha Blackmoor has a pre-set history which involves Jedi, though I do not clarify any Jedi Order on purpose as I hadn't wanted to make it too much about a faction. But short version of her story can be found at the bottom.

I'm looking for a faction where I can put her in. I'm not certain where rank wise. I don't need to be a very high general or something but I don't think she'll be going lower then a frigate since she already operates one, unless there's a need for really good small forces to infiltrate or take on high profile but small targets that need finesse. She'd likely be a reserve, emergency, or offense force more then an active combat force. This might mean she has a volunteer force and just isn't a part of the main groups.

Alternatively it's more just that she's allied with them, and does business with them by selling weapons, armor, and personal energy shields to them. And sometimes when there's emergency situations and they need more people she's one of the ones called in.

The faction would have to be fairly morally upright. While she doesn't expect the same of everyone else she does have a fairly set moral sense except in dire circumstances or in regards to slavers. I'd like it to be near Alderaan, or if not, we'd need to find a good reason as to why she's working with them as she would be such as if they were a general aiding force for worlds in need or something, which is just a general good cause and not a "just defending our planet."

SHORT STORY:
She is the heiress to a count in Alderaan (parents still alive). But was joined to the Jedi as a child to be a Padawan. Really like Anakin in some capacity there in that she was aggressive when it came to combat, but was also very good at it. She does use a bit different techniques, using things like technopathy and additional weaponry pretty often (much more later then during this). But she was a great fighter. She ended up going on a mission, on her own, against slavers. Got caught, spent awhile as a slave before she escaped and basically went on a rampage against them slaughtering anyone she remembered as part of it. She managed to leave the world before basically being consumed by the dark side, and instead of going back to any jedi order, went back to Alderaan. She feels Jedi abandoned her, whether or not she says it, and has a bit distaste for Jedi as a whole but may work with them begrudgingly anyway, though she has somewhat lest discrimination against individual Jedi.

She now is essentially a businesswoman. Her company, Blackmoor Arms, sells weapons and armor but pretty much only with those who don't have criminal records in regards to Alderaans system at least. She still does go on sort of "Crusades" so to speak, usually against slavers, due to her absolute disgust with them and her previous experiences. So she often wanders the point between light and dark. She's a very skilled warrior and still a good strategist, but she has her issues. The force powers she does know she's pretty good with, but she's not as wide ranged as some Jedi can be due to her not having technically finished training, and mostly just training alone afterwards.

[member="Tasha Blackmoor"]

There has been a new faction rising in the Core Worlds near Alderaan , the Grayson Imperium. It is composed of Jedi , Neo-Imperials , members of the New Republic and of the Corellian Confederation. If you might be interested in the Imperium just PM me.

Hey [member="Tasha Blackmoor"] ! (Cool name btw :p)

Just want to preface this, I really like your bio! The descriptions you put here too really show that you're thinking about your character and her future, and that's awesome!

There are a few factions I think it'd be good for you to check out -- the Corellian Confederation are some cool peeps, with their own unique take on the Jedi; the Silver Jedi Order is our number 1 do-gooding group in the galaxy (and they accept everyone, I'm sure even someone who isn't much into Jedi could find a good place among them); and the Outer Rim Coalition accepts basically everyone. The other major factions are a little more bad-guy (the Sith probably wouldn't be your vibe, especially because they actively promote slavery; the Bryn'adul... pretty sure they don't accept humans and especially not Jedi; and the Black Sun are spooky criminals).

But, being a part of the faction's staff, I've got to plug the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

The CIS is really varied -- there's a place for every kind of story with us, and yours would fit in really well. Slavery is banned in Confederate space, and right now we're running a faction story arc that involves fighting a large terrorist/slaver organization operating at the fringes of the CIS' territory. As a Force user you'd fit in nicely with the Knights Obsidian, the CIS' Force user group, which accepts all kinds of people, especially ones who can fight well. Owning a company is also the thing to do in the CIS -- our Techno Union group started up recently; there you can get help on subs for factory and codex, and collaborate with some of the best minds on Chaos.

If you want to come check us out, I suggest swinging by our Faction Page and Discord server. Even if you don't want to fully join the faction, the Discord is a great place to be -- I'm sure there are lots of people who'd love to write with you on our server!

That's all for now, and I hope this was helpful!

[member="Maracel Yorkell II"]
Hi!
I think I might actually be in the Grayson Imperium, or under it, for the Confederation of the Core? (different character, Detro) and I think was supposed to be with the Corporate Protectorate/Galactic Triumvirate (also different Character, Nexus Krae). It did seem like they were a bit more lax on the rules so I'm not sure. It might be mostly the Confederation that had the questionable ethics (IC I mean).

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]
Thanks! Looked over them a bit, I think definitely not the little more bad guy factions. Coriellian might make sense, not sure. It's definitely close but I don't really know much about them. I think I might join the discord for CIS and test the waters a bit, that might make sense. Then decide whether or not she fits, or if she'd do more of a semi-joining type thing.

[member="Tasha Blackmoor"]

The Antarian Rangers could make a use out of you, if not within the actual unit itself, but also as a person to contact for the Rangers, a friend.

PM me if interested, I hope to write with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom