Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Faction

I'm looking for a faction that will let me shoot things!... Er I mean do some aggressive negotiations with the use of my blaster. In general looking for an adventure!

That being said looking for a faction that will hopefully fit his personality or work ethic ((sorry his bio not that grate will add more soon))

If anyone interested hit me up.

Hey welcome to Chaos :)

Almost every faction takes part in shooty times...I mean negotiations. Is there anything more you might want out of a faction? Zechariah could slot into the military of any faction like the Silver Jedi's Rangers, the Republic military the FO military etc. Since I'm biased I'll throw out the Rangers, we have a good few players and constant threads, many of which include the option to shoot things, plus its a really great group of writers :)

If you have an idea of what kinda RP you'd like to take part in, or how you'd like to see your character develop I'd be happy to give you a more specific recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom