Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Evil...Well a Really Good Sith Writer

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I'm looking into possibly having a character brought in from Kay's past. His writer had written him so well a very long time ago. The guy could outsmart a lot of us and in the end, one of the best characters (her husband) died and the character disappeared. He was such a brilliant and fantastic character that I think could fit in here rather well.

I know that a large bunch of you play Sith characters, but I have only written with a few so far. So I'm using this to branch out a little bit. I'd probably need this writer to be able to post a few times a week or more.

Below is his picture. If anyone is up to the challenge, just PM me or reply here and I'll provide more details :)

3577181-dracula-blade-trinity-2005-.jpg

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
Hey, I was a sortof sith, so I am willing. But other than me [member="Dar Moraal"] and [member="Dredge"] are also some good Sith. And by good I mean bad. Dar helped me in a raid on a supply ship. And Dredge killed just about 1000 Jedi on Voss, and captured my master. Thats all I got.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Depends on your definition of Evil and more importantly how you define a good Sith writer. I do a pretty good bad guy but I am not much for being evil for the sake of being Evil. Anybody can beat a puppy to death with a Kitten but very few people can do it and make it seem like a perfectly logical thing to do.

If you are looking for what I think you are looking for [member="Darth Vornskr"] is the only person that comes to mind......that is still active anyway.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Oh wait. You're looking for someone to play this hubby character, right?

If so, I obviously can't. Unless there's some sort of twist that Ferus is him or something, which could be fun, but I think it would be best for someone else to handle.

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Ferus"]

No, not her hubby. The one that killed her hubby. There's no romance at all and in an odd twist I could see Ferus being him in disguise.

[member="Vengeance"]

Evil for the sake of evil? No. There was a method to his madness, so to speak, an overall goal. Other writers and I were pawns on his chess board. We tried to best him at his game and we lost :( But it was lots of fun though!

[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

It's just an idea that I had at work, plus it lets me get acquainted with Sith writers ;) Of course Kay will have a bunch of allies on her side, so whomever gets to write him will gather their own team, lackies, foot soldiers, whichever ;)

So it's basically a chess game, but not one restricted to Force users.

Lady Kay said:
[member="Darth Ferus"]

No, not her hubby. The one that killed her hubby. There's no romance at all and in an odd twist I could see Ferus being him in disguise.

[member="Vengeance"]

Evil for the sake of evil? No. There was a method to his madness, so to speak, an overall goal. Other writers and I were pawns on his chess board. We tried to best him at his game and we lost :( But it was lots of fun though!

[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

It's just an idea that I had at work, plus it lets me get acquainted with Sith writers ;) Of course Kay will have a bunch of allies on her side, so whomever gets to write him will gather their own team, lackies, foot soldiers, whichever ;)

So it's basically a chess game, but not one restricted to Force users.
Have you read any of my Vengeance stuff? I have to say Sith or not he is probably my most successful Chaos character and the most fun to write.

Kay-Larr

[member="Vengeance"]

No I haven't. I'm not so sure that we've been in any threads together outside of ooc discussions. You'll have to send me a couple :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom