Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for even more RP

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Still bored at times, so i call out to the people of Chaos for several types of RP
  • Duels and Training threads, Dev Threads included. I am happy to help and get some battle experience in or other wise just training.
  • Calm social Roleplays in which our chars have a chance meeting and in turn just proceed to have a conversation between the two about ideals and philosophies
  • Still interested in exploring a relationship path with my char, its a different experience actually looking to explore this route of Roleplay and im open to ideas on how such goes over in a PM (Note, just because this course is taken doesnt mean it will end up with a definite ending.)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Krest"]

Hmm For planet hows Alderaan, thats where she pretty much lives, in the middle of the forest by a waterfall with a perfect circle of stones ringing a single stone in the center. As for Type, Social or Duel is fine, it would be Casual even if a duel due to the several meetings our chars would have had by the start of the RP. And if you can start it thats great, and i got the time to wait.

Askrut Fey'ra

A
I'd be up for a more social thread. This guy doesn't carry a weapon, so the first one would be a little hard.

Askrut Fey'ra

A
I'm assuming you don't want to go to Tython, where he spends most of his time, so.... Naboo? And if you could start it, that'd be wonderful. I still need to get back to you as Strask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom