Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Employment/Merc Group to roll with

Kallirróē Vrenth

K
Hey everyone!

So, I created Kallirróē as an Imperial ISB operative before realizing the timeline jump. With the Empire still doing a 877-899 ABY storylines, I saw an opportunity to have an experiment of joining that and establish her character from a her start as a professional, while also doing other stuffs in the 900ABY timeline, as a wandering veteran after the fall of Empire. Later on, I am planning to reunite her with Empire folks, but nothing set in stone yet. Thus, I think this is a really nice opportunity for me to play around with the character. I have some ideas , but I'm always open for any other ideas and suggestions.

Ideas:
  • Solo employment by any factions/characters/organizations, anything from reconnaissance, abduction, to assassination
  • Joining up with a group of mercs, taking missions, extorting businesses, etc.
  • Forming a terrorist group, running a story with factions who wants to have a new antagonists

Let me know if anyone is interested with working on a story! I've only written once with this character, but I have a few other characters you can check out if you want to know further about my writing style.

Hey everyone!

So, I created Kallirróē as an Imperial ISB operative before realizing the timeline jump. With the Empire still doing a 877-899 ABY storylines, I saw an opportunity to have an experiment of joining that and establish her character from a her start as a professional, while also doing other stuffs in the 900ABY timeline, as a wandering veteran after the fall of Empire. Later on, I am planning to reunite her with Empire folks, but nothing set in stone yet. Thus, I think this is a really nice opportunity for me to play around with the character. I have some ideas , but I'm always open for any other ideas and suggestions.

Ideas:
  • Solo employment by any factions/characters/organizations, anything from reconnaissance, abduction, to assassination
  • Joining up with a group of mercs, taking missions, extorting businesses, etc.
  • Forming a terrorist group, running a story with factions who wants to have a new antagonists

Let me know if anyone is interested with working on a story! I've only written once with this character, but I have a few other characters you can check out if you want to know further about my writing style.
I would.

If you're interested in working with another Imperial my character is in a bit of a pickle.

He has left his far flung outpost and discovered his Emperor is dead, the Empire divided between the older and larger faction and the new smaller Imperial Remnant. He is currently following rumours of a supposed heir to the Empire

If you're interested in working with another Imperial my character is in a bit of a pickle.

He has left his far flung outpost and discovered his Emperor is dead, the Empire divided between the older and larger faction and the new smaller Imperial Remnant. He is currently following rumours of a supposed heir to the Empire
Did not mean to post sorry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom