Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Employment As An Adviser

Harvey

It's What's Inside That Counts
Hello, all.

Unit HV-3YA, also known as Harvey, is looking for a job as an adviser in a faction. He is a highly-advanced human replica droid, with an intelligent AI and a database that contains a plethora of information on almost any subject. I'd prefer to be picked up by a good or neutral group, as his female Human companion would probably prefer to help people rather than dabble in illegal activities or serve a faction that is inherently evil.

This also isn't limited to factions. If a smaller group or even a person seeking an advanced droid would like to RP with me, then I'm game.

I really just need a way to kickstart this character. I don't particularly see him doing well long-term by himself, just wandering aimlessly. A droid usually has a set parameter or goal to achieve. Machines that go around pointlessly are often broken or corrupted.

Thank you!

Harvey

It's What's Inside That Counts
[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Unit HV-3YA is a hyper-intelligent AI. He's not really specialized in anything. He's more of a jack-of-all-trades. Militant, political, diplomatic, scientific, historical, Harvey can do it all with ease. So it's really up to you.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Harvey"]

Hey there Fam. I could use a guy who can help negotiate contracts and other deals for my corporation; Denon Stahl Arms. This may range from a single individual to a Galactic Government. If you think you can handle that I'll bring you in for an interview.

Just have 3 references and wear a nice suit.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Harvey"]

Alright then. I'll have a thread up tonight and bring you into the company. Gotta fulfill those tier ups requirements after all.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Harvey"]

Uhhm. Thought I posted it two days ago but there's nothing. I have failed. Don't know why it wouldn't have posted but I'm sorry. I'll have a thread up tomorrow super promise and cross my heart n' nope to die stick a blaster in my eye if I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom