Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for dev help

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
So, I think what I am looking for is someone who can play pirates well. I currently have two devs in mind that I'd like to handle in a single roleplay, one dev being the passive stealth of a new Hapan starfighter and another for an elite squadron that flies them...

Being set in the Hapes Consortium and being that the devs in question pertain to it, I've got a bias toward pirates with a particular patriarchal flair to them... since Hapan pirates tend to follow the traditions of the Lorrell Raiders, who thought of women as slaves and really only kept them as such historically (their defeat circa 4,000 BBY leading to the rise of the Hapes Consortium we know today).

More than just a development RP, I of course wanna make it fun and interesting. Anyone game?

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Watcher Three"]

That defeats the purpose of the development. The Angel Squadron is part of the dev, as NPCs, which means they have to be part of the action and it has to centre on them. hence, why i'm looking for someone willing to play such a role, if only as a disposable character they might never play again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom