Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for crew

Looking for a crew to accomplish missions maybe later on fourm a faction once enough resources have been gathered and such forth. Would like a minimal of 8 people. I don't care about your past but if it comes back to hunt me we shall take care of it as a crew.

Update: Aslo looking for a body guard without a conscience will follow a order to the letter

Jan Valdum is ready to get more experience operating with crew. He has experience operating solo, but wants to try teamwork.
[member="Ravella Liin"]

Qualifications
-Sniper
-Field Technician
-Infiltration
-Field Medic(slightly)
-Recon
-Blades
-Tactical (only in small squad based groups, not in large warfare)

Negatives-
-Addicted to his own adrenaline shots
-Not good in hand to hand
-Drinker
-Lone Wolf(hard time to adjust to crew)
-Not a good pilot

I would be interested in doing maybe one or two missions, if that's ok.

Qualifications:
-Fully trained Obsidian Knight
-Excellent marksman
-Well trained with a lightsaber
-Advanced force powers
-Good pilot
-V.Rich
-Practice in diplomatic situations
-Experience as a general of an army
-A huge army of droids
-ect...

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
[member="Ravella Liin"]

That's fine, I've got an assault ship and I'm extremely profecient in unarmed combat. Got myself some crushgaunt gloves to help with it to. And a big hunk of mandalorian iron ore you guys could find a use for probably.

[member="Ravella Liin"]

If you are in need of a pilot or soldier, I'm interested. This character has flown on missions with the Empire and Jedi, fought against Sith troops and a knight, and assisted in a civil war on Onderon. He's qualified for the job, brings a wisecracking attitude, and is currently not doing anything. Let me know if you're interested!

[member="Raachwaroo"] Hope you know what your getting into. [member="Jan Valdum"] Could use some work, but hired. [member="Werah Unon"] I have use for your droids the cruiser is old. [member="Usa'ar Obath"] Have you ever flown a cruiser which otherwise would require 3 pilots?

Well, I'm a Miraluka merc looking for a crew to join.

Qualifications
-Sharpshooter
-In good physical shape
-Mercenary Contacts (Paladin Consortium)
-Force Vision
-Empath
-Prefers bodyguard/protection kind of jobs

Issues
-Darth Mommy issues I'm running away from.
-Doesn't get along well with the more devout force sensitives (Jedi, Sith, et cetera)
-Has a bit of a free spirit mentality.

I'm also looking to get involved with those that have some sort of political footing which you seem to have from your backstory. Let me know if you're interested in me joining.

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
Looking for a crew to accomplish missions maybe later on fourm a faction once enough resources have been gathered and such forth. Would like a minimal of 8 people. I don't care about your past but if it comes back to hunt me we shall take care of it as a crew.
Do you mean, you're making a faction? Or do you mean you'll join a faction after you've progress far enough?

[member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Usa'ar Obath"] [member="Neivon"] Your be paid in credits or whatever it is that I accept payment for whatever cause. [member="Werah Unon"] [member="Jan Valdum"] Should probability get a thread started. So this not for waste.

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
[member="Ravella Liin"]

I consulted my employer, he seemed to be dangerously chipper about me doing this job. Almost feels like I'll be hired by a terrorist cell. Oh well, as long it pays well I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom