Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Crew For Republic Era Squadron

Maron's Marauders
I'm looking for a crew for the republic era to help my Jedi, Maron, protect the universe.
Right Now, Maron has four clone troopers on his ship, but there's room for more characters unless you want to play one of the four troopers I've already named/created.
All four of the troopers are recently made, they do not have any personality yet, other than the fact that they're like family to Maron.

The Characters that are needed in this squadron are:
Maron Zanak- Jedi Knight/Commanding officer (Me)
  • Humble and respectful
  • a good leader who trusts and respects his crew as people and as those with opinions and a right
Dust - Clone Commander
  • A strong leader who commands respect from his other soldiers
Marcus - Clone Trooper
  • An accurate sniper who is efficient with long distances
Hobble - Clone Trooper
  • Jetpack soldier who uses small blasters
  • As his name suggests, he has a hobble when he walks
Alex - Clone trooper
  • Just your average clone
A Padawan for Maron - Either Gender is good, must be online a decent amount

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Not really interested in applying as your Padawan personally. But I have my own dude who rolls around the Galaxy acting as a Knight Errant. So do hit me up if you ever wanna thread.

Maron Zanak Maron Zanak Honestly I love the idea of playing a clone trooper. I'd be willing to play Alex or Hobble I think, I don't have a huge intent on making many leadership characters at the moment so not Dust and Rocho is a sniper so I get to play that part on my own. I do technically have a force sensitive character that could use a teacher, but I'm not going to explore that right now for her.

However even if you've already got slots filled or something, can still rp with someone outside of the group.

Not really interested in applying as your Padawan personally. But I have my own dude who rolls around the Galaxy acting as a Knight Errant. So do hit me up if you ever wanna thread.

I'd be down t rp outside of this if you arent interested in joining my makeshift crew! Let me know if you want to

Maron Zanak Maron Zanak Honestly I love the idea of playing a clone trooper. I'd be willing to play Alex or Hobble I think, I don't have a huge intent on making many leadership characters at the moment so not Dust and Rocho is a sniper so I get to play that part on my own. I do technically have a force sensitive character that could use a teacher, but I'm not going to explore that right now for her.

However even if you've already got slots filled or something, can still rp with someone outside of the group.

As of now, no slots have been filled, so if you want to play Alex or hobble, that'd be awesome! Or even if you want to rp outside the group or with a different character, that'd be cool as well. truthfully I just want to Rp.

Maron Zanak Maron Zanak Looks good, i got a few questions so that I can know about all I'm posting.
Is there specific gear you know of to use? Or just use clone trooper gear from the clone wars?
Specific person they were cloned from? Mostly just important so I can add it in appearence and use it for height.
And do you know how old the clones would be?

Maron Zanak Maron Zanak Looks good, i got a few questions so that I can know about all I'm posting.
Is there specific gear you know of to use? Or just use clone trooper gear from the clone wars?
Specific person they were cloned from? Mostly just important so I can add it in appearence and use it for height.
And do you know how old the clones would be?

I had planned for it to just be generic clone trooper gear from the clone wars, but if you have any specifics that would be cool, I'm down to change some stuff. The only unique thing I thought of for the armor was that the helmets and chest plates would have some blue pattern to match his hair/skin. In regards to who they're cloned from, just the generic Jango Fett. For the age, they're pretty young. When Maron started the mission, they were the freshest batch. Hope that helps

Maron Zanak Maron Zanak That sounds good. I'll be working on Hobble's bio then. I don't have a specific patterned one but I have found jet troopers with blue coloration. And could probably change the color on others if I wanted to. Like this one (though I may make the triangle thing and the ones around the rebreather into blue.
408b9d1b3f6c20e9098bfa13dcddcf46.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom