Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Coporate Type Folks

Well, I am looking for a person (Writer or Character) who is willing to be ArmaTech's new Chief Operating Officer (COO). This is a blatant strategy to convince people, new or long time member, to play with me and help me with Development Threads and such.

Join the rapidly growing Powerhouse. Do things with me. Keep the money and credits flowing. Help suggest a planet to build a resort. Assist in convincing [member="Darth Carach"] to live in that resort and never leave... (Its the Hotel California) and Let me make or give you nice things. I will supply a personal ship of significant luxury (Pick one, I'll buy it and help trick it out) Personal Protection (Writing sub for security force now and gonna buy some nice droids) and finally, money and notoriety. It ain't Titan Industries, but its a nice sized company.

And a Picture for those of you who deserve one
keep-calm-cause-it-s-best-for-business.png

Rose Kuhn

R
Uuh, not willing to be your COO but if you ever need an opponent or something in a dev thread you can PM me :)

Jed Kerkov

Family? Who needs family when you got credits!
If you are looking for a corporate banking partner I am the man for you. The banking federation is always open to any clientele. And we are fairly unknown to most, making your money even safer. You can deposit in either of our very secure locations on Antar IV or Obroa-skai.

Or if you're just looking for a corporate partner, the Banking Federation is completely open to it. [member="Draco Vereen"]

Oh and [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] I am not in any way against you just because of my father. Please don't inflict that upon me. Thanks.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I'd definitely be interested in being ArmaTech's COO, though I'm not sure how qualified Teroch would be, IC wise, compared to Adenn, who's actually had a bit of experience with a company (currently Adenn has a teir 1 company that I need to stop finding excuses to not use). It would though, give an interesting development for my character and let me actually help someone out with a company, which is something I've been waiting to do for a while :p.

Draco Vereen said:
Well, I am looking for a person (Writer or Character) who is willing to be ArmaTech's new Chief Operating Officer (COO). This is a blatant strategy to convince people, new or long time member, to play with me and help me with Development Threads and such.

Rose Kuhn said:
Uuh, not willing to be your COO but if you ever need an opponent or something in a dev thread you can PM me :)
I'd be her opposite in this case, unless you wouldn't like the CEO of another company handling your things.

Jed Kerkov

Family? Who needs family when you got credits!
[member="Lady Kay"] Yes, I created one to settle banking needs throughout the galaxy. Also because I thought the names were good and wanted to bring back some of the old without using cannon I just smushed Trade Federation and Banking Clan together. But we are a promise-able bank so if you are looking to deposit your money safe, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom