Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Connects

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
Criminal/Mercenary based out of the bad part of Nar Shaddaa headed toward great things. Looking for connects and contacts to use in etching out my little corner of the criminal market. If you have jobs, need muscle, or want to trade weapons (animals or tech) let me know!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Progflaw99

Denn's got history on Nar Shaddaa, currently writing some beginning story for him, but definitely could do some collab in the future! There's a few burned bridges on Nar Shaddaa that could cause some problems for him, but he might come back from time to time... he's got some unfinished business there.

I'll let ya know if he makes it back in that neighborhood.

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
Burnt brides keep you from moving backward. I'm all about the forward assault.

If you ever feel like doing something, I'm your man.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
If you want to bootleg industrial quantities of alcohol into Nar Shaddaa (after all Nar Shaddaa even gave its name to a size of alcohol bottle, and is the most prestigious market for alcohol in the galaxy) or starfighter-borne bombs that can render everyone in its blast radius toxicomaniac on top of rendering them unable to use the Force... I'm the lady to contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom