Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Commanders

[member="Kage CC-743"]

Rip that Confederacy tag off and we can have you flying as Wraith Leader straight away!

[member="Grimm"]

Might take you up on that. We'll look into what you have to offer. Note that we're just starting out right now so we're looking for inexpensive but reliable craft.

Grimm

Well if your looking for inexpensive, my company can comply. I'm currently working on my first fighters being whipped up, but if you want to see my products I can have it arranged through a demonstration thread?

If you want to see what I offer.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Dred Malachore

Ne Shab'rud'ni - Don't mess with me
I'm sure we can work something out. How about I'll train your soldiers, but if Mandalore comes onto the hit list I back out. Mandalore doesn't oppress anyone anyways, we mandos do what we like. So I see no reason other than a power grab for the rebels to turn hostile

Then I see no reason not to accept your services, [member="Dred Malachore"]. I would suggest you contact [member="Mrrew"] as he would be current field leadership for our Marine Corps.

Though I wouldn't be opposed to learning some of your skills, myself... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom