Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for coding/editing help

Hey yall, new to the site here. I'm used to BBS code but this format confuses me. A lot of codes don't actually work that I'm used to, so I was hoping someone could work with me to make my profile look better. THIS is what i have so far. I made the code on my other site and screenshot it to paste here. So it doesn't look fantastic. BUT, I want to learn how to do what I did there...here. And I know so many of you wonderful people make your own profiles, codes, signatures. I'd really like to see if someone can tweak what I did and make it better, showing me how in the process. I feel that once I get a feel for how it works here I can start really doing some cool stuff.

Please and thank you!!!

Darth Vitium

D
[member="Alexis Solis"]
Not all BBCode is supported, just the following:
f9c8478abc101ce0e6ad325bb8d04ab5.gif

98c135729fe0562dae3edd8da57e04f2.gif

[member="Darth Vitium"] Unfortunately i don't understand how that graphic works. Say if I click on 'make table" it comes up with the box but what would I put in there? That's some more of the stuff that totally loses me.

Also, thanks for responding!

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
Hey there!

I'm absolutely useless at coding -- my abilities max out at italics and bolding -- but if you're doing image bios, I can certainly help out!! I use PiktoChart to format most of my characters' bios:

Isadora's

Maeve's

Lyra's

Arlen's

Tia's

and of course, Krystal's

~~

The site is here, and it's free to use, perhaps this will be helpful until the code unmystifies itself! If you'd like, I could also format something for you if that's easier (and I've gotten started on your signature, too :D)

[member="Alexis Solis"]

[member="Krystal Estain"] oh wow! Those look so cool! i'm totes jealous right now. I will absolutely check out that site. And will welcome anything you can give me. Can't wait to see the sig too!!

If you wanna message me quicker, my discord is FoxTamerAlexis #6409

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom