Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Business

So I have started up Cerberus Corporation in order to become a heavy player in Galactic Construction, however I am momentarily in the need for vital contracts in order to establish the means to do so.

So for now Cerberus is open to trade talks between factions and other companies. We are interested heavily in:

• The Mining Sector: For raw materials
  • The Shipping Sector: For Constant Contracted Transportation
  • The Real Estate Sector: Heavily interested in property development contracts
  • Major Faction Contracts: The ability to build on major faction turf in order to increase infrastructure

Feel free to leave any interest below.

Well when I get Raxis Independent Design a bit more established, I could use your companies help with the construction of new facilities and "renovating" the ones we currently own. These would be in the form of some dev threads for the purpose of subbing them. Does that sound about what you are looking for? Also there is something you could do even though it is not for a major faction. They could help with the infrastructure on the planet Gray's wife rules over. It is neutral though, so as I said before will not be towards a major faction. But it will also indirectly help out my company seeing how we have a facility on her planet. Let me know if you are interested in these possible things.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
This is exactly what I am looking for.
Dev threads are fine, in fact preferred in order to get the ball rolling. The only thing we request is that location submissions link to Cerberus as constructor, naturally contracts will state monetary needs and budgets.

We are happy to help with all projects listed above, Cerberus is neutral for the most part, they just a slightly more lightly aligned.

[member="Fortris Sonn"]

As the owner of an Independent company, I understand. I would be happy to officially send in the requests when we are ready to begin. I will also try to spread the word of what you do as well.

[member="Fortris Sonn"]

I am kinda a big deal in shipping.... and am the king of a planet looking to earn more cash flow in the 'burbs. I can hire you for some "Town Renovations" if you want
((Pssst: if you are really good, you will do a thread afterwards of at least ten posts and use it as one of your "faction threads" to get your next tier up. Did you hear me say that? cause I didn't say that.......))

Also, are you looking to find someone you can mine for or someone that you will be getting mining material from? I do make mining droids. And own a mining subsidiary that [member="Gray Raxis"] here CEOs.

And when you are done with all that.......

I have another planet that I subbed that is looking to get involved with the outside galaxy. If you want to do a ten post thread with the Arch Prince ((NPC'ed by yours truly)) You can do so, to do some minor construction for them, perhaps. Or if you are selling mining materials, they will buy it from you.

Christmas came early today, mate. Cheers.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Fortris Sonn"]

The Galactic Republic certainly would be interested in contacting and contracting an up and coming entrepreneurial enterprise such as yourself

[member="Viktor Alexander"] would likely handle the generation of such a contract with you and will likely be signed off by a Senate committee for a pretty credit or two ;)

We have a multitude of worlds within our sphere of influence which will be in need of contracts.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
I will get a link to our official shopfront once it has been established, we can get the ball rolling there.

[member="James Justice"]
It's like your Santa with a shotgun!
Basically we will indeed take up on the offer of helping out yourself in order to renovate your planets facilities. We can do anything from simple housing up to elaborate facilities at request. We just need access to the area.

As for mining, at the moment we are looking for someone who can source us the raw materials needed for the extensive projects planned. We of course would kindly appoint generous tariffs upon anyone capable of keeping up with demand.

I will definitely get onto that other planet as well, this Arch Prince shall be met and negotiated with.

[member="Caius Flavian"]
I will indeed come to the Galactic Republic and organise a contract to assist in efforts for construction across your territory. In fact I feel I can offer greatly for those planets of yours currently rebuilding after the evils of war in recent years.
I shall appoint myself into a meeting soon.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Justice Shipping can't be everywhere at once. (No shipping company can, actually) The scope of reconstruction is immense... so many devastated planets left in the wake of recent events...

Star Tours may get a few locations (up north, for example) while Justice Shipping would be operating further south, around Soceras or Graveyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom