Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Battle and maybe other threads too.

Heyo! I'm getting back into Chaos and decided to bring back this character I made a year ago to get started. Ans since he's a duelist with no clear story yet. I'm throwing him into the wild.

Jedi, Sith and everyone in between. Let's build some cool threads together.

Also we don't have to fight if your character isn't into that, but I'll have to figure out a reason for Anarkh. No clear story yet remember?

Eeey I mean, my boi gets in all sort of trouble so we prolly could do something!

I can work with a mishandled situation turned fight or anything in between that!

Heyo! I'm getting back into Chaos and decided to bring back this character I made a year ago to get started. Ans since he's a duelist with no clear story yet. I'm throwing him into the wild.

Jedi, Sith and everyone in between. Let's build some cool threads together.

Also we don't have to fight if your character isn't into that, but I'll have to figure out a reason for Anarkh. No clear story yet remember?

There is much the Final Dawn can offer for you as we are essentially a Military Junta that seeks to topple most if not all galactic governments currently in power which will involve alot of fighting and violence, not to mention we have enemies among both lightside and darkside aligned force-users.

There is much the Final Dawn can offer for you as we are essentially a Military Junta that seeks to topple most if not all galactic governments currently in power which will involve alot of fighting and violence, not to mention we have enemies among both lightside and darkside aligned force-users.
That sounds really cool.

Anarkh probably wouldn't do well within Final Dawn, he's a nomad that likes his own rules. Maybe as another enemy.

Non related I am working on another OC that sounds rebellious enough for Final Dawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom