Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for any and all RPs

I've reached a point where I have a lot of codex and factory submissions to finish due to me introducing a lot of items and droids that I really should have submitted earlier.

However, because I know I'm gonna lose my passion for writing if I am working on them exclusively, I would love to start more threads with anyone interested.

Malum is an acolyte, apprentice to Darth Ophidia, generally trying to find himself in the world, making friends, making enemies, nerding out over anything and everything. Is a tad socially awkward due to a very sheltered lifestyle, and is very elitist/snobby/noble focused due to his obsession with his descent from Darth Marr.

If he sounds at all like someone you would like to RP with, I would love to talk about it and start some more threads!

nerding out over anything and everything.
I have no shortage of nerds. They seem to be the archetype I more often write.

I can offer Sor-Jan, who is more of a gaming nerd. His company is probably most well-known for its HoloStation gaming console and the portable HoloStation Switch.

Under Foot Under Foot who is more of a practical tech nerd, and as of the last couple of threads, also a wanted terrorist on Denon.

Shoma Ike Shoma Ike is the bookworm, with more of a science/exploration bent and was previously one of the Alliance senators for Atrisia.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

As a fellow writer with too many codex/factory submissions and not enough threads, I sympathize with your problem. I have a few characters that you might enjoy interacting with:

• Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is a cyborg C.E.O. and scientist, who is exploiting planets in the Outer Rim for economic gain. He might find common ground with Malum, or become an enemy of his. Or we could just do a business deal. If House Marr needs any new military hardware, the Glolmark Corporation has a large catalogue of products ranging from “Security” Droids, to War Frigates.
  • Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar is an exile from the Pyke Syndicate, who is an amateur dark side user. His end goal is to take over the Pyke Syndicate himself. I have never actually done a thread with him that involves interacting with an actual Sith (not counting minor NPCs), so that could be interesting. He could team up with Malum to fight one of the many Pyke NPCs I have created, or Malum could see him as a pretender, and fight him. It’s up to you, of course.

I have no shortage of nerds. They seem to be the archetype I more often write.

I can offer Sor-Jan, who is more of a gaming nerd. His company is probably most well-known for its HoloStation gaming console and the portable HoloStation Switch.

Under Foot Under Foot who is more of a practical tech nerd, and as of the last couple of threads, also a wanted terrorist on Denon.

Shoma Ike Shoma Ike is the bookworm, with more of a science/exploration bent and was previously one of the Alliance senators for Atrisia.

If we're looking to who Malum would have most in common it would likely be Shoma Ike, but I'm sure we could get a story going with any of them, have a Discord we could use to coordinate further?

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

As a fellow writer with too many codex/factory submissions and not enough threads, I sympathize with your problem. I have a few characters that you might enjoy interacting with:

• Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is a cyborg C.E.O. and scientist, who is exploiting planets in the Outer Rim for economic gain. He might find common ground with Malum, or become an enemy of his. Or we could just do a business deal. If House Marr needs any new military hardware, the Glolmark Corporation has a large catalogue of products ranging from “Security” Droids, to War Frigates.
  • Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar is an exile from the Pyke Syndicate, who is an amateur dark side user. His end goal is to take over the Pyke Syndicate himself. I have never actually done a thread with him that involves interacting with an actual Sith (not counting minor NPCs), so that could be interesting. He could team up with Malum to fight one of the many Pyke NPCs I have created, or Malum could see him as a pretender, and fight him. It’s up to you, of course.

I'm actually interested in both these ideas. One of my codex submissions is to have a planet for Malum to rule over, for that I think he and Glolmark could find some common ground, or else could be interesting to secure a purchase of weaponry for the Marr Household Guard.

For Ulchtar, I'm good with joining up with him to fight some Pyke NPCs, been wanting to make connections in the criminal underworld.

If you have a Discord maybe we could move there to coordinate more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom