Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Looking for an Ongoing SL((OOC))

'Sup Guys, names Nick! I live in FL and I started Vacation on Monday! I am 35 years old and have been Rping since, shit, 2001? maybe earlier? OG AOL user. Any way, I posted a story arc here, https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/from-then-until-now.155650/ , and was wondering if any one wanted to reply OR even start a SL. Looking for long term, its been a frew years since ive played and really would love to RP just Star Wars! I used to do RL SLs but now I am doing just Star Wars (And Ghostbusters, but thats nor here or there). So please Hit me up! my Discord is BigNickFL#2595, Hit me up, if you wanna colab or get into something, let me know!

Be careful what you wish for.
Hello fellow Floridian(I live 5 minutes behind the Magic Kingdom), we have t-shirts!

Hello fellow 20+ year rp'er(been going since the 90's)!

There's a club for those of our characters around between the Clone Wars and the Rebellion, too! They're inhibitor chip necklaces. I can help out to an extent.

Sounds good to me! I do have Discord so if you do, we can chat there OR we can set something up here! I am open for anything! I just really want to get back into RPing! Glad you reached out though for sure! I am actually 90 min from Disney! live in Palm Coast. 40 Min north of Daytona! So at least we are in the same state! loll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom