Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public From Then until Now

End of the Clone Wars
19 BBY

Galen Paven had been on a mission to Corellia, secretly sanctioned by Jedi Master Yoda and Master Mace Windu. He had been commissioned to go there to find out if the factories there were supplying Separatist Alliance, better known as the Confederacy of Independent Systems Navy (CIS Navy), with star ships that were used in previous and forth coming battles. Galen managed to come across some information but it wasn't what the two Jedi Masters had asked for. Corellia was NOT where the separatists were getting their star ships, Galen had been dumbfounded. He couldn't figure out where the star ships had been being constructed. Galen had returned to his Jedi Star Fighter and his comm-link light had been blinking on the console of the fighter. Galen had entered the fighter and hit the button for the communication

"
Galen Paven, Once receiving this message, return to Coruscant! Some information had been learned and I need you back here!" Mace Windu had urged Galen Paven to return to the Jedi Temple. He had entered his jedi fighter and motioned to his Astromech to star the sequence to head out to Coruscant.

After getting his Jedi Fighter ready, the cockpit had shut. The engines ignited and away he went, heading back to the Jedi Temple. Galen's Jedi Star Fighter had managed to get off the planet with out any issues and started the sequence and got attached to the hyperdrive attachment (Sorry, not sure the name of this).

"R6, Set course for Coruscant and get me to the Jedi Temple per Master Windu's instruction!" R6 beeped and the fighter had clicked and the engines lit and the hyperdrive clicked and away they went, heading themselves back to The Jedi Temple.

After a few hours of flying through hyperspace, Galen had arrived. He had enjected from the Hyperdrive attachment and made his way into the atmosphere of Coruscant. As he headed into the temple airspace he noticed smoke lifting from the Temple. He had clicked to the emergency channel for the Temple and heard the message to stay away from the temple. Galen Paven didn't buy it.

He had landed about 100KM from the Jedi Temple and ran towards it. A lot of things had been running through his mind. What of Master Windu, Master Yoda, the other Jedi Masters and Knights? Even though he had not been known by the other Jedi, he still worried. He still wanted them to be OK. Galen had thought about Master Yoda and what he told him of his life and who he was created from. 13 years prior (BBY) Yoda had learned about a Grand Army that was being created on Kamino, commissioned by Syfo-Dias, to aide the republic in case of an all out war. When the mention of one needed, Master Obi-Wan Kenobi traveled to Kamino and learned about this Army, The Clone Army. When the information was brought back to Yoda and Mace, they decided to travel to Kamino and commission them to create a clone of a Fallen friend, a Master Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn.

Before Qui-Gon's funeral, Master Yoda and Master Windu had gathered the DNA of him to keep. Only Yoda and Mace had known about this. When Yoda and Mace had traveled to Kamino to have a clone of Qui-Gon created. The Kaminoians agreed and the result was Galen Paven had been born.

Galen had made it to the temple and ran up the steps, his lightsaber in hand ready for anything. As he reached the top of the steps, he noticed Younglings, Padawans, Jedi and Clone Troopers dead on the ground. Galen was at a lose for words, scared, and in a slight panic. Galen ran into the inner sanctum of the temple. More Jedi and Padawans had laid spread across the floor. In the distance, Galen had seen movement. He gripped his lightsaber and brought it up and ignited it. The color of orange had lit up the entire area in which he stood. As he was ready to charge, a familiar voice had been heard.

"Young Galen, Survived you have! Come! Discuss, a lot, we must!" Yoda had spoken out. Galen Paven had a very unique lightsaber color. This color was chosen for him purposely to be distinguished out in a battle. Galen had run up to Master Yoda and another Jedi had appeared out from behind a pillar.

"Master Kenobi! You're alive! Thank the gods!" Galen explained.

"Yes Padawan........"

"Padawan he is not! Cloned from your old Master he is!" Yoda explained to Obi-Wan. Master Kenodi looked at Yoda a bit dumbfounded. Yoda went on to quickly explain what had happened and what Galen had been used for during the clone wars. Obi-Wan had understood now where most of the intel had come from to win some of the major battles with in the war. Obi-Wan had looked back at Galen.

"Well, Jedi Paven, I am glad you survived. Unfortunately Jedi Knight Skywalker has turned tot he dark side and had done all of this carnage. It's hard to believe that the chosen one has fallen so far! I am at a loss! I am about to find Senator Amidala to find out his were abouts. Please, Do excuse me!" Obi-Wan had ran off and out of the temple.

"Young Paven, Follow me you must! Keep you alive during this rough time, during the Jedi onslaught. Secretly place you in a sleep I will, Hyper chamber sleep" Yoda explained and began to walk towards a lift. Galen had followed and entered the lift with Yoda. "Place you in this sleep, I will. After, Senator Palpatine i will confront. Sith Lord he is. Under our noses he has been. Clouded Skywalker's mind has he!" Yoda had explained to Galen. Galen had no idea how to respond. After the explanation the lift had made it way down to the bottom floor of the Jedi Temple. Thinking he was going to get off, Master Yoda had stopped him. Yoda had placed a dura-steel key into a hidden slot on the lift pad. The doors had slammed shut and the lift had gone further down. Galen had gotten confused.

The lift had opened again and Yoda had stepped out, being followed by Galen. The had entered what seemed like a medical hall. to the right fo him were hyper-sleep chambers and to the left as well. Yoda had walked in front of one in the middle of the room.

"Here you will be placed. Sleep you will! Preserve the Jedi you must!"

"How long will I be under Master?"

"Long as it takes. Survive you must!" Yoda explained as he set the hyper-sleep chamber and opened the hatch. Galen had stepped into the chamber and Yoda had closed the hatch. Galen had gotten comfortable. He attached his lightsaber to the clip upon his belt. He had done his previous mission dressed as a smuggler. Wearing a black bantha leather jacket, white tunic shirt and a pair of slacks and boots. Galen had watched Yoda head towards the lift and suddenly was hit with a mist and everything had gone black.

867 ABY

Some how the hyper-sleep hatch had opened. Galen, barely awake, had fallen out of the chamber to his knees. it was a bit hard to breath initially. He gasped for air a few times before he was able to catch his breathe. He looked up, the medical like room that he had entered, what felt like 15 minutes ago, had turned run down. The lights had been shattered or just dead and the white walls had turned grungy and brown. he looked over towards the lift to notice it had been destroyed and crumbled at the bottom level. He looked to the other end of the room and noticed there was no exit. He struggled to get up. When he got to his feet, he rubbed his eyes. Close to Carbonite Sickness, being in Hyper-sleep had diminished his eye sight slightly. He looked around and noticed a vent. Big enough, at the top of the room, for him to exit. He grabbed his belt and made sure his lightsaber had still been attached to him, which it was, and he closed his eyes.

Focusing on the area in which he wanted to be, he slightly bent his knees and jumped, reaching the vent. He grabbed the grate and opened it, entered the duct work. He crawled himself on the incline and as it got to where it went vertical, Galen had climbed up, and up and up. Finally he had made it to what seemed to be the lobby area of the old Jedi Temple. It had been in ruins. Foliage had over taken majority of the temple. The concrete art had crumbled. He looked around and saw light poking through what seemed like a boarded up entrance. Galen had made his way towards the entrance and managed to get of the temple. He walked out into the air and gasp. Coruscant was different. It wasn't the bustling beautiful City he remember..................

((Any One, please feel free to add on and fix or ratify anything that needs to be ratified!))

Galen had left the temple and slowly made his way through the upper levels of Coruscant. He scanned around his surroundings and noticed so many changes. The Senate building could be seen from the Temple, towering over the other buildings and to his surprise, it was gone or so what he thought of it being gone. He couldn't see the building on the skyline. Galen had made his way onto the path and slowly made his way down the steps of the temple. Wearing, still, the black Bantha leather jacket, white tunic shirt. with this slacks and boots, looking like a smuggler, Galen continued on. He made it down the steps and onto the walk way. He looked up to see a sign in which gave direction.

"<---BAZAAR
Housing--->
"

Galen decided to take the left and head towards the Bazaar area. There he figured he would get some sort of answers. He walked towards an opening in the massive structures and entered the bazaar area. This area here was the Coruscant he remembered. The bustle and movement was exactly what he remembered during the clone wars. Of course he still couldn't wrap his thoughts that he was that far into the future. He walked further on into the are and noticed all the shops. There were food vendors, Jewelry vendors, clothing vendors, child shops and everything in between. Galen scanned the area yet again and noticed all the high class people. He even noticed a woman and man, hands held together, both wearing Denebrillan Star Silk. One of the most rarest materials in the Galaxy. Galen always knew there were rich people in Coruscant but didn't realize of this level of richness.

Galen proceeded on and walked into a food vendor establishment and looked around, no one was really in the stall and that made Galen curious. He walked up the counter and looked at the menu. The restaurateur walks to he counter and spoke basic.

"What can i get you young man!?" he spoke

"Exotic Medley Please. Also, weird question, What year is it?" Galen had ordered his food and also inquired about the year.

"It's 867ABY. I'll have that food out for you in a few minutes! You're lucky, we just received a fresh supply of Nexu Tongue! So this dish is going to be especially fresh!"

Galen nodded as he took a seat. "867ABY!?" Galen thought to himself. How could he had been in hyper-sleep that long? How did he survive for so long!? How was the Hyper-sleep chamber the ONLY operating thing in that room!? So many questions had been running through his head. He was just a bit dumbfounded. After a few minutes the server brought his meal to him and smiled. Galen nodded and grinned slightly as he looked over his food. The restauranteur had come over to him.

"How is your food? We received that Nexu Tongue this morning! I hope you enjoy!" He began to turn away and Galen stopped him. As he faced him Galen slowly swiped his hand across the mans vision.

"You will tell me what happened to Coruscant and the Senate building as well as the Jedi Temple" Galen used a Jedi mind trick.

"
We were taught in school that 17ABY, a Dark Jedi named Kueller had attacked the Senate building and then later on, the Yuuzhan Vong, attacked Coruscant and left the Senate building almost fully in one piece but abandoned. The Jedi Temple had been left abandoned after Darth Vader had attacked the Temple and then not shortly after was mostly destroyed when the Declaration of the New Order." The man had explained.

Galen had finished his food and nodded to the man who explained all that he needed to him. He walked out of the establishment and stood in the alley way for a second, as other walked by him, and just shook his head. "How? How Did i survive this whole time!? How did all this go on and NO ONE knew i was down there!? No one could sense this!?" Galen was dumbfounded yet again. He thought to himself over and over again. HOW!? Galen started to walk off and just scan the area. He then saw a lift which read TO LEVELS 02-1000. Galen made his way over to the lift and pressed the button. The Dura-Steel doors opened and he stepped into the encased box. Galen hit the button for level 700. Something just felt right about this level. The Dura-Steel doors closed and down he went.

((Still open to ANY ONE. If you want to put in your two cents, Feel Free!))

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tag: GreyJedi GreyJedi

Omen walked into the gun store on Level 700, humming a tune in his somewhat oversized spacer clothes with his hood up. He needed some ammo for the SIB-14 he had... acquired and thought the best price for the ammo would be down here out of the well-to-do sections where everything was overpriced.

The Male Elomin behind the counter looked up from his old magazine as he admired weapons from a more elegant age before looking up and smiling "How can I help you today Sir?"

Omen just give him and a thin line of a grin. He knew how these shop keepers worked by now, all smile with a calculating mind underneath that would steal your every credit if you let them. "Have any SIB-14 ammo in stock?"

The Alien thought for a moment before nodding in the affirmative. "Don't have many requests for that kinda thing down here, most like the shoot to kill weaponry mainly but I think I have some boxes in the back room. Will cost you two credits a round."

"That will be fine, give me a case of twenty-five rounds"

The Elomin nodded as thanks before going back to get his ammo. Omen put a fifty credit chip onto the counter when he came back with the Elomie picked up and inspected before putting it in the old style credit-holder with it even having the cling for the sale. The store owner bagged up his box of ammo and gave it to him. "Here you go, hope you don't need to use it anytime soon." Omen only nodded "Here's to hoping. Thanks for the help." With that, the Elomin went back to his magazine and the clone was out of the door. As he went out the door and looked around the street, he stared at something very unusual. A Jedi was walking down the street in old robes that dated back to his day but they didn't have any wear on them. Well, if someone was a cosplayer of something like that nature, they had picked a bad place to do it. The people around here certainly didn't like his presence in their business. The trooper waited till the Jedi was close before deciding to approach. "You lost friend, you're a long way from the skylanes."

Galen was still looking about and was curious to get himself out of the clothing he was in. He saw a Clothing boutique and was about to make his way into it when he noticed someone staring at him. The particular look of this person was hauntingly familiar. His armor looked well used and there were a few blaster scorches pin-pointed here and there. Galen made sure not to make eye contact at all. As he got closer to him, something felt....off....but familiar? Galen then looked at him and as he did the mane spoke to him.

"You Lost friend? You're a long way from the skylanes"

Galen had stopped dead in his tracks. That voice. He knew it was familiar. Clone Trooper! Galen turned slowly and looked at the Trooper and he could feel the anger towards him. Of course a Jedi didn't use anger in an attack. The clenched his fists but then slowly released his anger and took a deep breath. He knew what the Clone Troops had done. Once Emperor Palpatine called ORDER 66, the Clone Troopers had attacked his Jedi Brethren and killed majority of them. Galen remembered entering the Jedi temple that very day and seeing all the younglings and Clone Troopers with blue strips, the 501st Legion, Vader's right hand. The more he though about it, the more angry he got. Of course he just swallowed his anger and spoke back to the Trooper.

"
Order 66 happened, Clone Troopers turned on the Jedi way back when. Why aren't you attacking me? You obviously know who and what I am, so tell me....." Galen looked over the colors on the Troopers armor....."Sergeant, What is this exchange going to look like? Down here in the lower levels of Coruscant? A lot of scum and villainy down here, could turn into a real blood bath. What say you?"

Galen was calm. He slowly pushed his robes to the side but no lightsaber was to be seen. Galen had managed to keep it well hidden. Then all of a sudden it happened. One of those Flashes with in his head. Galen took both hands and placed them onto his head and grunted. He closed his eyes and doubled over. He managed to let out a scream and as he did, glass shattered around him and the gun shop metal structures began to crumble like a thin dura-steel sheet.

With in seconds, Galen had managed to fall to the ground, completely unconscious.
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Sergeant Omen

Tag: GreyJedi GreyJedi
"Look, I'm not here to hurt anyone..." was as far as the Clone could get before an earth-shattering scream made him cover his eardrums and brought him to his knees. The glass of every window for 10 levels above and below for a mile radius. When he looked back up again, the damage to the local shops and homes made it look like an earthquake had just hit. Beams that were fine before were twisted pieces of metal struggling to hold together to keep the buildings from breaking. He could already see the surprised and angry glares that came when you destroyed peoples homes. And of course, this happens on my off day too... Oh boy, he was going to have words with this Jedi when he got back into full shape. As Omen dragged the Jedi's husk of a body to the spaceport he had parked his ship through dark paths and alleyways, he knew what topic he was going to start on, how to lose weight.

Last edited:
It had been a couple hours since the debilitating Flash, with in his own head, had destroyed part of the the 700th level of Coruscant. Galen slowly started to come to. He had never had an episode that serious in a long time, also being he's been in hyper-sleep for god knows how long, and has never destroyed anything to that extent. Galen slowly opened his eyes and grunted and looked about where he was.

"A Star ship?" Galen sat up slowly and placed his hands over his temples and rubbed his head slowly. He stood up and looked around. He made his way a little further to see the Clone Trooper. Once again his anger had risen. Galen took a deep breath and looked at him. "How did i get on this ship?" This time he had his lightsaber in hand. Galen Paven was not going to initiate an attack, but to be in a defensive stance. He did not ignite his lightsaber at all but wanted to feel out the Clone Trooper.

"
You're a Clone. You should not be alive! Hell, I shouldn't be alive! I woke up earlier to a deactivated Hyper-sleep chamber and woke up in a room that had been falling apart for at least 100 years! How!? No way the Force kept me alive! Why didn't I age? The questions I have is absolutely infinite!" Galen was absolutely dumbfounded. He just looked over the Trooper and shook his head. Hopefully the Flash with in his head stays away for a bit!

Sergeant Omen

Well, this was fun... Having a Jedi that was 800 years old and survived in whatever the Order back then had cooked up as a last-ditch effort to survive. And he was now laying down in his cabin. Ah, the rustling in the cabin must have meant he was awake. Well, now it was time to face the music... He sat up and went to the cabin door, listening too his first questions before opening it up and leaning against the wall, very very tired. "One, yes this is a starship, my starship. Two, I had to steal a hover cart to push your ungrateful heavy self to safety through gang territory." He only held his head as the Jedi asked more and more questions, pilling them on like dead Bryn of the lowest caste's bodies after a battle. He held up a hand, stopping the river of words coming from the Jedi's mouth. "I don't know why both you and I are alive but it was either the force or some cruel twist of fate. Nothing else can explain it to me. Right now, we heading back to Kashyyyk where one of the current Jedi sects I work for are. If you want to ask more questions then name them now. Otherwise, they will be answered when we get there."

"Kashyyyk?! The Wookiee homeworld!? Wait, did you say JEDI SECT!? There are Jedi still living!? Back in 19BBY I was placed in the Hyper-Chamber, by Master Yoda himself, After the so called death of Master Mace Windu and the other Jedi from the Jedi purge of Order 66. He informed me, before placing me into a sleep, that has lasted eons I feel, that I, solely, would have to rebuild the Jedi Order and make this world balanced again." Galen was confused. The Jedi Order was alive and well. Of course with the Jedi being alive and well, that also meant the Sith were as well. Galen Paven and looked at The Clone and shoot his head. He looked over him once again and just chuckled. He placed his lightsaber back onto his belt clip and just shook his head.

"
So there is no reason for me to be here but some how I am. The Jedi Order is alive and well, which means the Sith Order is functional as well. So, in turn, I will go to Kashyyyk with you. I will meet these other Jedi and hopefully we can defeat the Sith all together. Plus, I sense something about you, I sense a strength, The Force. You're Force Sensitive. Not Strong but its there. It needs work. We could make you much more then a lowly Sergeant of a Republic that no longer exists. Of course, though, Sergeant, it would be entirely up to you, but for now, lets head out to Kashyyyk and do some good!" Galen had sat down in the seat behind his. He was still a little weak from the "flash" but was regaining strength every minute.

Sergeant Omen

Omen could only chuckle as the Jedi's eyes bludged out of his head. He was going to have to listen to this all the way home, wasn't he? Well, best play along and see where it goes. "Yes, some of the Jedi escaped the total purge and came out of hiding once the Empire's reign had ended. You all always did well at escaping authority didn't you." Okay, maybe that was a little harsh but he was tired out after a long day. A few barbs at the man that had caused him to run away from the most populated world in the galaxy weren't totally amiss. Oh no, now he was trying to get him into his hair-brained schemes for good, the Clone held a hand up to stop that. "How about we get you medical attention first before we think up grand schemes for good. You almost took out ten levels of buildings with your scream so you aren't doing anything till you get a full medical evaluation. After that, well we will see... Now if you don't mind, I'm tired after today. I'll sleep in the cockpit while we are in hyperspace, you can do whatever you want in the meantime, just don't break anything. And with that, the Clone walked out of the room and closed the door behind him, walking to the cockpit to get some much-needed rest.

Galen had been put into the quarters. He also was tired and after he had one of his "flashes" It drained him to no extent. Galen placed his head down and closed his eyes. He laid there and thought to himself. Kashyyyk. Last time he was on Kashyyyk was just before Order 66 had taken place. Literally, Galen had left Kashyyyk literally 30 minutes prior to the order being given. Galen had managed to get comfortable and then opened his eyes.

"Wait, I am in a Star ship. If i get a badk enough "flash" I could destroy this whole ship mid--flight! That would be terrible. On the other hand, There is no stress. I am comfortable and other then this evening, I haven't had a Flash in years. Well I was also in Hyper-sleep." Galen thought to himself.

Galen Paven had managed to survive so much in the small life he had and now he was 800 years or so in the future. He had no idea what he was going to do. He knew he needed to rebuild the Jedi Order but was there really Jedi alive? Was this Clone Trooper really from 19BBY as well?! So much had been traveling through his head. So much had he had been hit with. Galen closed his eyes again and he heard the hyperdrive kick in and looked out the port hole with in the quarters and yep, Hyper-speed. He slowly began to drift off. He had no idea what to expect on Kashyyyk but all he knew right now was sleep was definitely the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom