Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an epic artist

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
This is the appearance section from my character info:
Standing at 6 and 1/2 feet, Karsh is an impressive frame but very compact. His arms and legs are all thin, but amazingly strong. His face consists of two hallow eye pits, but no eyes. A mouth with skin strung between lips as one of his many mutations (strings of skin sporadicaly across his mouth ranging from 1/4 of an inch to 1/2 of an inch in width.), and two stitched up ear holes. His nose is smashed and the scent receptors no longer work, he now bares two holes about 3/4 of a centimeter apart. His now trademark outift is brownish (dirty)-white armbands up to his elbows which then turns into black sleeves to become a part of a tightly hugging shirt that reveals his ribs and malnourished stomach. He dons a cloak clasped near his neck with a simple black metal button. The cloak has a large hood, to hide his face when necesary. The end of the cloak ends in a torn up mess of fabric that constantly flutters in wind. He wields a complex lightsaber "His lightsaber was a longhandled lightsaber. The red blade is 2 meters long (6.5 feet) just .7 meters longer than normal lightsabers. The other end of the hilt holds a cortosis weave blade at two feet long, curving at the end." He also keeps a DL-18 blaster pistol tucked away on his belt.
Update: His head is bald with tattoos.

Let me know if you can do it! I can also talk payment, but if you could do it for free that's optimal!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
This about right?
tumblr_n0rdk5CJlu1sdalfyo1_500.png

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom