Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for an engineering intern / assistant / employee (Tech RP)

Jakk Likonis

J
Hello all!

Been away from the site for a while, and on coming back I decided to give the whole business side of Chaos a shot. I've started Pamarthe Anchorage towards that end, and am starting to look into roleplaying technology creation and development (I know you don't need development threads for submissions, but I feel it's a little lazy not to do them - personal opinion). Anyway, I'm looking to get into some detailed technical RP, and I'd love to have some company on my private thread; be it an employee, assistant, or intern. Any character who wants have an engineering background, or some kind of technical skill, is free to send me a PM - it's a great chance to flex your tech writing skills, and gain some backstory.

Happy threading

- Jakk

Jdt5Rgx.jpg

Second King of The Elysium Empire
If you make a company, we'd love to have your support in The Elysium Empire. We have a coalition of companies backing us, including MandalArms, Veinstein Labs and Innovations, Katitik Hive Productions, Dobson Logistical Consulting Firm, Court of Blades, and Have Gun Will Travel, and we'd love to add more to the list!

Jakk Likonis

J
I might be interested but I do have a lot going on with other characters at the moment. Though I could possibly make some time.
I'd love it! Honestly pacing would be relatively slow paced - two or three posts a project. I'd probably give you a task, then you put out two or three posts on it. Really just want development and activity. PM me if you're interested :)

If you make a company, we'd love to have your support in The Elysium Empire. We have a coalition of companies backing us, including MandalArms, Veinstein Labs and Innovations, Katitik Hive Productions, Dobson Logistical Consulting Firm, Court of Blades, and Have Gun Will Travel, and we'd love to add more to the list!
Hey, always happy to have ties with a faction and the wider community. Elysium isn't that far from Pamarthe, if I remember right - might be some trade deals we could enter into for story purposes. Always need raw mats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom