Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Apprentice

Must be able to put up with criminal activities, Onley hitting on everything that moves, and moonlight walks on the beach. You don't have to be Sith, but you'll probably hate hanging out with him if you aren't somewhat bad to the bone.

He specializes in combat (hand-to-hand, dueling, etc.), Sith Lightning, and mental shielding.

Would prefer a long-term partnership where we build a cool story. I am pretty busy IRL and I can't post every single day, but I'm otherwise pretty consistent or I wouldn't be offering. :p

Perth Levov

It matters not who I am. My power is all that shou
[member="Onley Xiangu"]

Nearly posted as another character - which would have confused somewhat!

Perth has recently joined the First Order and has an allegiance to the Knights of Ren. But her back-story and a solo thread or two show she's not above learning from anyone that can increase her knowledge of the dark side.

So, a long-term relationship? Absolutely. Criminal activities? Doesn't really care.

She's looking to carve a niche as a Knight of Ren that is more magic than regular abilities - but needs a good all-round education. And I'm also a consistent poster.

So if the offer is still open and Perth is the sort of character that you could work with, please let me know.

I've already generated the avatar and signature for when she ages up - which she needs to do soon given what's she's done and learned:

mghumbj.jpg

[member="Onley Xiangu"]

Well i'm only recently getting back into the swing of things here,

Been outta the game too long, training never got finalised, some new training wouldn't hurt. Besides, Bounty hunter trained by a renegade sith, i guess i fit the bill for not having issues with less than legal items

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom