Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for an Apprentice

Back from a looooonng hiatus (thanks life), and looking to get back on to the board by helping another's character along.

Matsu specializes in mentalism primarily with interest in sith sorcery for offensive purposes as well. However, I've always written her as big on general theory of the Force and the dark side, so if your aims are different than that, don't let that stop you. She's brought a lot of force-users along in her time and few of them became mentalists though they benefitted from learning about it anyway (defensive strat, anyone?).

I am big in to long, over-arching stories with lots of adventure and angst. I'm very interested in organic character development and seeing how our characters influence each other. Maybe also working on faction related things as well if that aligns. If you're looking for a serious writing partner, look no further. Feel free to respond here or shoot me a PM. Also probably all of you have me on Discord, that's fine too.

Looking forward to it!

How much will you endure?
My Sithy here has a big focus on the more mind-focused aspects of the Dark Side, so that could perhaps be fun. I haven't written her much recently but a good Master/Apprentice story would make it a lot more interesting!

Matsu Xiangu herself! Gorl, you’re back! Some of my favorite memories here were made while writing with you! Matsu is even a central inspiration to Darth Caedes, my latest character! I also just returned from my loooooong years away— and I couldn’t be happier to see you back with me! I think it’s well past time we wrote again! Let’s talk story soon! I’ll fire off some PMs and get the ball rolling!

Omg she’s back! Everyone, act casual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom