Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for adventures (open to anyone)

Vereshin

V
Hey everyone. My muse has been really dead as of late and I'm in need of new faces and adventures to RP. I mostly write with Sith so it would be cool to interact with some different characters IC. I'm up for meeting anyone from mandos, indies, soldiers to Jedi.

I don't really like social threads and prefer strange adventures where I can describe action and visuals. I like intrigue, mystery and anything spooky and arcane.

My character is not an aggressive Sith at all and is fairly polite to almost anyone. So you don't need to worry about the sith tag.

Vereshin

V
[member="Aidan Moonrunner"] Sure! Is your character a ghost? (I just noticed the "dead" tag) Because I love ghosts and would love explore some stuff to do with them, but I'm open to mostly anything.

[member="Lady Kay"] Yay let's RP! I'll send you a PM.

Vereshin

V
[member="Aidan Moonrunner"] Ah well, I'd still love to RP! Anything you had in mind, or did you have any plots going on that I could help out with?

Vereshin

V
[member="Commander Firestorm"] That could be fun! I love odd duos!

I need you to be patient though as I suddenly have a lot of posts to write, derp.

Vereshin

V
[member="Ay Ge"] Perhaps [member="Darth Abyss"] can set us up with some criminal escapades.

I've been interested in writing some noir type mystery and suspense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom