Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Actice Writers

So I have made a grey Jedi sort of faction. The intent is to make a counter to the "light" and "dark" factions. One truly grey. Are you dark but don't have a faction? Come on in. Are you light and want some friends? Follow me lol.

True grey. No matter your position in that spectrum, if you want to help get control ad peace by your own means, come on by!

MiriFern

M
I've got two unaffiliated characters, neither of which sounds really suited to what you're going for, but screw it.

Val Drutin is a "Dark Side Force User" in the sense that he was trained from childhood by a Sith lord. He has a decent array of Dark Side abilities, but his insanity and weird personality tempers the whole "evil knight" thing to the point where I'd say he pretty much is gray, maybe even leaning more towards the light. Having him in a group is counter to his character, though, since he's so unpredictable and hard to get along with. Maybe he'd join up with your guys on a whim for a little while, but I can't see him sticking around in the long term.

Alyosha Drutin is a character I have been trying to get involved in some kind of group, although his reasons for doing so are purely selfish. He has a bounty on his head at the moment and wants to find a crew willing to help him take down his former employer. Beyond that, all bets are off - he's a loner. He's also Force sensitive, but has had no training whatsoever - he barely even knows what the Force is. Unless we were to set up some plot thread where your guys took him on as an apprentice (which I can't see happening right now, because he is a depressed nerf herder who just wants to make money and kill people; he doesn't have the drive to devote himself to something like that), he doesn't fit the model at all.

MiriFern

Literally sounds perfect. Both. The first could become a Wrath, meaning he would basically be the right hand to the King and have free autonomy. When not on a mission he would have the authority of the King backing him, so complete control over everyone. Only orders higher than his own would be the King. So I mean his independent tendencies would be great.

The second is even better. Zaiden is known a lot to take care of those with Bounties. He would relish saving this person and giving them a purpose and defenses against those on their head. Maybe become a Dragon or Tiger (imagine Generals of the Kings men). He would get purpose, be paid handsomely and even could be apprentices to the King.

MiriFern

M
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean I can't see Val in a Hand of the King role. He's too much of a goofball.

Alyosha, on the other hand... most of the plotlines I had planned for him have been on hold because of the Factory/Codex shutdown (I joined Chaos right before Christmas and all of my stuff has yet to be approved :/) but I like the idea of him finally getting his act together. Or at least getting his act together just enough that he isn't running around aimlessly and getting chased by bounty hunters. That stuff gets old after a while.

I guess it would depend on the specifics of what you have in mind, good sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be willing to meet your character and see how things go. Anse is a neutral sort who is looking to make connections and I see him being affiliated with a few places because of his wanderlust. He is a mechanic and I would like him to have a varied skill set when it comes to the Force so any teaching he can get, especially as right now he has none, would be great character fodder. I know the whole 'choose your own rank' thing, but it makes for some nice character progression. Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom