Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a writer skilled in tracking

I would like to get Jonathan trained in tracking people and animals, or anything. What's more is I want someone who doesn't just have the skill, but also knows how to write it with flare. By that I mean someone who knows real life tracking so they write accurate tracking processes.

Any takers?

[member="Jonathan Hex"]

Silver Sanctum Coalition? Agents are typically solo, and are almost always off mission or off base. They don't usually get lovey dovey with their factions or commanders. And you're only a Neutral/Grey Apprentice, no SSC tagging. You could hire him as an anonymous client and he'll do the job to train you. Most Agents do work for money, most aren't there for the faction admiration because they do classified missions.

Edit; Wait... You have a Mando tag, I'm utterly confused

[member="Galven Solomon"]

He is the child of Katagiri Ike, a Mandalorian and Jericho a Silver. He trains in both and wants to be a Jedi, but he is more Mando currently in his youth.

[member="Jonathan Hex"]

Only if he actively registers as a Sith Agents, majority of the time Agents are undercover and also keep their identities secret. It would work out for both of you, if you wanted. What's the point in being an undercover agent if everyone knows who you are? Get it?

[member="Jonathan Hex"]

Advertise on the HoloNet you need someone to train you in the art of hunting/killing. As a professional, he should send you a resume or information of skills he can train you in, if he has any he wants to offer, for a set price. Or he would agree or disagree to your price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom