Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Witch or Dark Jedi apprentice

Training threads are probably my all time favorite, even before Duels, so I decided to search for another character to train.

Why should you want Abyss to train your character?

Good question: I'm not just looking for an apprentice, I'm looking for an operative who will be able to use Abyss resources for missions given by him as part of the training. With his current sith apprentice there is already an agent type for long term infiltration etc, and with his current Shadow hand an enforce for leading troops etc, so what I still need is someone wanting go the assassin/field operative path, meaning that training will involve a lot of stealth and intelligence skills. Also being Abyss apprentice always comes with a few perks and a cool title (I don't have one in mind right now, but we will figure something out lol), which means that you will be able to use some of his resources for your own stuff if you want to, and also gain some resources and influence for your character during the missions.

As for what I am looking for: I am pretty saturated with training sith, so I would really like a dark jedi or witch character, just to switch things up for myself a bit. Obviously interest for stealth and everything around it, and a player who is at least semi active. Besides that, I don't care.

Anyone interested?

Drogh

D
I would personally be interested in this I don't know if I'm what you're looking for but I'm here if you need me.

If you do deiced to take me on as your apprentice I would ideally like to remain a Dark Jedi if that is at all possible

[member="Darth Abyss"].

Drogh

D
[member="Darth Abyss"] What is there to discuss? I'm not really bothered how we do this personally.

[member="Drogh"] Where and how they should meet for example. But if you don't care i wont complain lol.

[member="Akuma"] Sorry, but I dont want another sith appretice, as Abyss already has two lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom