Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Witch apprentice

By now you may have realized that Cathul is a Witch that has more in common with a Harry Potter-kind of witch than your run-of-the-mill Force-user. Yet because there are so few Witches here, I'm one of the very few players able to train Witches.

If that apprentice is a new character, or intend to create a new character for this, and is willing to go Mando for it (Mando factions are the closest thing to a Witch faction despite what some say about their anti-FU bias), consider Clan Lok for that Mando.

Cathul Thuku said:
Yet because there are so few Witches here, I'm one of the very few players able to train Witches.
I'd just like to clear up that this is not the case for anyone new to the site and discouraged/confused by our lack of witch characters.

Witches are a niche item on this site, yes. But if someone wants to play a Witch character without a specifically Witch master, that's a-okay. I played a Witch with a Sith master and it worked well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom