Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a swordsman to train me

Aegeus Agata

Crimson Lightning
Hey there folks,

Recently I have been looking for a trainer to improve my dual wielding sword fighting skills. I mainly use one heavier sword but have recently purchased a second lighter sword that I would like to use in cooperation with my heavier sword.

Looking forward to starting my first RP :)

Eternal Empire would gladly accept your offer

I don't know about being a dedicated trainer, but Rath is versed in many weaponry, including lightsabers. If you're ever up to RP with a fellow bladesman for whatever I'd be happy to duel or social with you.

Aegeus Agata

Crimson Lightning
Eternal Empire would gladly accept your offer

I don't know about being a dedicated trainer, but Rath is versed in many weaponry, including lightsabers. If you're ever up to RP with a fellow bladesman for whatever I'd be happy to duel or social with you.
Eternal Empire? Sounds interesting.
Rath Nihro Rath Nihro I'd be down to do some friendly duelling or learn some new techniques from you. I don't have a lightsaber, currently using just two swords but I would be down to upgrade, haha.

Eternal Empire? Sounds interesting.
Rath Nihro Rath Nihro I'd be down to do some friendly duelling or learn some new techniques from you. I don't have a lightsaber, currently using just two swords but I would be down to upgrade, haha.

Well at the moment neither does Rath since most of his gear was destroyed, but he does have a sword still. Do you have a preference as to where you want this encounter to take place?

Aegeus Agata

Crimson Lightning
Well at the moment neither does Rath since most of his gear was destroyed, but he does have a sword still. Do you have a preference as to where you want this encounter to take place?
I know a planet perfect for duelling and training where we could meet. It's called Esthorhiel. I know the creator and he is happy to facilitate a training spot for us. He has suggested us to practice swordfighting on the barrier for some extra challenges. The Third The Third has given us special privileges to train/spar on the barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom