Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a smaller group to role play with

Hey all. I've been on this site for nearly a year now and while I've enjoyed the experience, it seems there is less variety among threads now and a lot of the "action" takes place in the form of repetitive faction dominions and skirmishes.

With this character, I'm looking to form a smaller group of "like-minded" individuals to have a continuous RP relationship with. I've done something similar before with a different character and it ended up being a lot of fun and the relationships that were made were very fulfilling.

Would anybody be interested in this? I'm looking for just about any type of character save Jedi.

Cheers

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Dom Volaju"] [member="Riley Jinn"]

The Rebel Alliance is one of the oldest and longest running minor factions on the board, we are pretty active. Do a few skirmishes here and there but mostly it's pretty game with a good amount of low key threads. Also Joseph Gilgun from Lockout FTW, I can hook you up with a few better avatar images of him if you want, I have an alternate character with him as a playby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom