Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Skirmish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
No one seemed to be taking this seriously because the leadership decided something that was never written already happened and wrote it off as unimportant, so I am asking all of you, as individuals and writers. Leaving this in the clear right now.

Would anyone like to stop a double heist of Republic-affiliated ships and arms, and seize lots of money?

It hasn't yet begun but the thread is up. It is called Corruption of Kingdoms.

EDIT: I am not participating with this character because, well, I'd be fighting myself lol.

486.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
There would be more than one or two of us if people would join. :p

Edit: Also, I want to be perfectly clear, since I have reason to believe you all may have been misinformed. NO ONE has stolen, taken or attempted to take anything yet! It literally never happened. There, it's spelled out clear as transparisteel for everyone to see. Whatever else you heard, you heard wrong. I was hoping someone would be sent and it wouldn't be a one-sided thread, so if any of you are interested in making the cogs turn, you are welcomed to join it. It's Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom