Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a skilled armourer to use my Mandalorian Iron

A while back I killed a Mandalorian who is some how alive again jamit and so I received the ability to use Mandalorian Iron. My character is not a crafter and could not do what I want done with it so I would like to seak someone who can craft the armor.

Darth Vaildra is a close combat type and does rush in instead of away so it needs to be full body to protect him fully, helmet and all. I wanted to use Beskar-Terenthium for the armor weave and plates, the bulk really. Then use Cortosis-Terenthium for the joints a flexable areas. This is the best I personally came up with. My character focuses on speed and close combat so I needed as flexible as possible for this kind of armor, but still able to protect him.

Look wise all I could find that I liked was Darth Jadus's armor, but if anyone knows awesome armor fit for the possible dark lord of the Sith Empire I am game to the possibilities.

here is the dev thread:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66342-pain-is-a-understatement-mandos-pubs-vs-one-sith-temple-of-pain/

Beskar, sadly, is not a normal metal you can just shape like any other. You're going to need a Mandalorian smith, a beskarsmith.... Literally the only people who know how to craft beskar are the Mandos themselves. I commend you for doing it this way, but no one in Galactic History has ever figured it out but them, and they guard it.

Best advice? NPC a smith you kidnap for making it, mind control them or such, then kill them when done. I really doubt any PCs from the Mandos would help ya.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

[member="Saverok Barcu"]

could have sworn you said he was alive again.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

tags are only there for now, Vaildra left the One Sith during the civil war to create the Empire....Still sith, but he never had a hand in attacking them.

Matreya

[member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]

I am forgotten again!? Lol throw up a thread n tag me!

#Dar'Manda
#BeskarSmith
#BestMetallurgist

Matreya

[member="Ijaat Akun"]
Kid? He's ancient! Lmao. And had over a half dozen approved items with him crafting beskar! Prior to the Purge...

*takes off hat* may the threads lost rest in peace...

Lmao

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Check my sig. Beskar'gam.

Prior to the purge/during, he was solely a Beskar Smith, but changed around that time to work with all rare minerals. Damien has helped with several styles, including Songsteel, Force Imbued, Beskar, Phrik, and Alchemized metals.

get-off-my-lawn.gif
[member="Darth Pikiran"]​

I would personally take the NPC suggestion.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] Also, if the Mandos found out you were sharing that knowledge with a non-mandos ICly? Could make some fun RP. Just sayin. Also, I never saw you RP as a Beskarsmith, and I've been here a while.

Matreya

I did an NPC training for my Beskar knowledge. I couldn't get anyone to do it with me. But alas, I believe it was around Sep of '13 that I officially had Damien become Dar'manda. He was still a member of the faction by that time, but did little to interact with anyone other than Ordo and a few others.

As well, Damien does not reveal information about metallurgy or smithing. He revealed a bit about Force Imbuing at one point, but that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom