Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Sith

In my backstory, my father was a sentinel stationed on an ancient and crumbling jedi temple to protect a holocron inside it. When I was young, several Sith finally found the planet after hunting for this holocron, and killed my father while myself and my brother, mere teenagers, fled the scene. I'm looking for a Sith that would be quite eager to kill to find this holocron, someone who has a sadistic streak in them ideally. I'm seeking revenge, you're seeking the holocron, and my brother is in hiding with the holocron somewhere even I don't know.

I have a rough plan for how this will plan out, but I'm still pretty flexible.

Although I have not really used this character for proper combat before, I don't see why this idea shouldn't be explored. I'd be up to have a bit of a fun combat thread for a Holocron.

Sign me up :D

[member="Steven Kavarr"]

Weeeellll...I don't have a PC sith, persay, but I have an NPC kicking around that I could volunteer. One of the more...eldrich types. Hit me up if you're interested.

[member="Steven Kavarr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom