Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a sith acolyte

So Abyss was very very recently dubbed a sith knight, and I want to celebrate that by searching for a worthy apprentice to him. A main part of my love for star wars was always the unique relationship between master and apprentice, and since I started out with Abyss I looked forward to this day.

I am looking for anyone who:
1. Is looking for a long term master
2. Is dedicated to the way of the sith
3. Has an character who will fit will together with Abyss.
4. Posts at least semi regularly

As for things I have to offer:
Simple training threads, both in normal techniques (telekinesis, mind tricks etc.) And the more philosophical aspects of the force.
Tomb raids were Abyss and his apprentice will look for hidden knowledge (for example to learn a skill that Abyss hasn't mastered himself.)
Some developing of sith stuff (lightsabers etc.)
And maybe even threads were I will give you a Mission to test your character.
Or anything else, I am pretty open to good ideas.
As Abyss is just a knight you have to consider that he will grow as a sith while teaching your char so there will always be something new to learn for both of us.

Just write here, or shoot me a pm if you are interested.

[member="Darth Manah"]

Shameless Self-Plug

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Apologies. If I had a character who fit the bill I certainly would, but while I do have some who could be tempted to the Darkside they are not Acolytes at present so it wouldn't work. Good luck, however!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom