Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Padawan

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Since my character's bread-and-butter as a Jedi Brute is, has been, and always will be, artillery (since I regard tanks as mobile artillery), if you have a Padawan itching to learn more about how to use the Force to fight using artillery such as missile launchers or turreted cannons, especially tank warfare, I'm the one Jedi who actually does that on an active basis. (If you have a dark-sided apprentice looking for such a thing, I'm not sure I can accommodate such a request unless you want to turn to the light or turn rogue after your training is over)

I understand that artillery is perhaps one of the dirty jobs of the game, but one that is nonetheless useful in factional PvP (skirmishes, invasions, rebellions), as well as dominions.

That said, if you want your character to learn dual-wielding, I'm open to that, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom