Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a padawan learner

Hello, i'm new to the SJO, not new to Jedi Roleplay, i am looking to take on any (Just one) Padawan learners that wish to have the extended story of the master and apprentice, a little about Maki,

He's a Darkside user fair warning, But he is through and through a Jedi, think of him as SJO's Revan and Mace Windu Combined, they use the darkside to further enhance their Jedi abilities but don't let the darkside consume them and don't get seduced by it. With that being said Maki knows many Darkside abilities but limits his use of them to mainly force crush and force lightning or in Jedi Terms Electric Judgement, As well he has a vast knowledge in the history of the Jedi, Jedi arts and abilities and has mastered numerous of them. He has mastered 5 out of the 7 lightsaber combat forms. He is stubborn and stern and knows both the light and the dark and can indulge any padawan with his knowledge and training that wishes to seek it. Feel free to see Maki's abilities list located HERE

Feel free to ask questions and i will answer them. Anyways again one more time looking for a padawan learner. have a great day!

- Maki SJO Jedi Master

I'm Definitely interested. Would love a Padawan Master relationship, exploring the edge of the Dark Side, and great skill in Lightsaber combat. Although I'd like my padawan to learn Jar'kai and maybe Double-Bladed Lightsaber.

Don't have a character up yet so I could design and create him specifically for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom