Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Mercenary willing to be a Captain of Guard

The title is fairly explanatory, but I'll develop. As a roaming diplomat for the Galactic Alliance, Duxil frequents (or will frequent, at least) traveling to places of conflict, hoping to mediate two parties, strike up a deal, or merely represent the Galactic Alliance's interests. So, as a result, it'd be fitting for her to have someone just a bit better than your common soldier; someone she can trust her life with, and potentially give up theirs, if the moment arises.

Requirements for this job are simple: An acceptance for the GA, cool temper, dexterousness with a gun, and a willingness to both follow orders, and take charge. You will, of course, have to be a step above any common GA soldier, as Duxil already has those in spades.

Anyone interested?

Léon

The King's Buccaneer
[member="Duxil Rylver"]
Leon worked for Carrion Company as one of their better operatives, a mercenary outfit that operated for a time. He's a swordsman from Kesh, a native Keshiri. He's not too flash-hot with a blaster but he'll dice anyone up with a sword.

Mia Monroe

M
Hmmmm I fit the bill bar one thing. Only gun Angel is any good at firing is the ones on a ship lol

[member="Connory"] [member="Duxil Rylver"]

[member="Jim Pehico"] @Maur @Angel @Connory [member="Gilamar Skirata"] @Léon

After careful consideration of each of your characters (and lackeys), I've reached a conclusion:
Congratulations, Maur! Your skills with a blaster and physical strength make you perfect for a diplomat like Duxil; and the muteness just makes for an interesting character to thread with.
That said, it's been a difficult choice, seeing as each of you have really interesting and effective characters. Either way, thank you for answering the call; if you ever need a contact within the Galactic Alliance, you should have Duxil in mind.

@Maur
Anyways, I'd appreciate you directly messaging me, to negotiate payment and where our first thread might be. But by the looks of it, Duxil's gonna need a bodyguard soon... So, you're hired, effective immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom