Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a Mentor

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service
A holo message gets displayed, where a young man is seen, sitting somewhere.

"Yo everybody. My name is Takumi, but everybody just calls me Tic Tac. I just recently decided to become a Bounty Hunta and wanted to ask you guys, if you guys will see this, if anyone can help a fellow Bounty Hunta. I am not really skilled so I could really use a mentor in this area. I know this is probably a very bad idea since bounty hunting is also about competition, but I just hope one of ya would be kind enough to take me as a sidekick for a time. If you are willing to do so, then come to Nar Shaddaa. I will be at this bar every evenin'. Cheers mates!"

A message with the exact coordinates of the bar and the planet is being sent to everybody watching this.

(OOC: Yo, just wanna ask if anybody wants a student in terms of bounty hunting. I want my oc to learn how to hunt(animals as well as bounties) and get many more skills that are important to become a good fighter and hunter in the time that comes. preferably I want no force-sensitive people since my oc is not force-sensitive. If your oc is sensitive to the force, but yet fights with swords and no lightsabers and uses blasters, then I would have no problem. Also preferably no Mandalorians yet, since I want my oc to become Mandalorian in the future. I don't want to have Mandalorian contact so early on right now. )

Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki

Very cool my friend, actually I made a LFG thread a few months back basically about this same topic with some mild differences. I felt like the idea of Cyran having a sort of padawan/acolyte equivalent to be really interesting as a now rather seasoned bounty hunter while still not super famous. Cyran's background also has some similarities in looking up to the Mandalorians.

Cyran is sort of a psudo-mandolorian since he has done work with them, worn their armor in the past and is married to the head of a clan. So in some ways I could see him as sort of being like the net closest thing to a full mandalorian contact without really being one. In fact I could also see it being a shared interest that they maybe could work on together if they teamed up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom