Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Master

Hi! I'm an old face who is coming back to Chaos after a long hiatus, and looking to develop a brand new character :)

I would love for my naive, sheltered space elf here to be taken under someone's wing. The Master in question can be light, dark, or shades of gray. I really have no preference. Overall, I'm just looking for a good story between your character and mine!

Post here you're interested, and then we can discuss further on Discord.

Thanks for looking :)

Yay. Trextan:

tumblr_oasai5Qeni1ti2z7co1_500.gif

[member="Miki Starfall"]

Everyone knows it's all about Balance.

Come to the Je'daii little Elf... Neutrality is Best!

On a more serious note, good luck in your path wherever it takes you!

Greetings and welcome back [member="Miki Starfall"].....sort of a returner myself and the 'Light and Dark' thing sound interesting so if you ever be interested hit me up a pm. Maybe can work on a thread or something....

I just wanted to thank everyone for responding. I found my character's master for now. But it would be fun to thread with all of you when time allows :)

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Darren Onyx"] [member="Lorraei"] [member="Darth Novus"] [member="Jyn Sol"] [member="Karren Trask"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom